Hell To the No

Jen's POV

Last night wasn't so smooth...

Harry and Niall got into a fight all because... well, Niall kissed me. It was all him. Not a dare, not a joke, all real, right? He said he loved me and I just.. how am I suppose to react to that? I laid in bed thinking about the situation Harry and Niall were at. Oh and don't forget about me too. I got to admit Niall was a good kisser. His lips were so soft and he was just so passio--- okay I need to stop.

Niall and I have been friends for quite a while, and I don't really think of him as anything more than a friend. Or do I? 

I love Harry. A 100% sure. I just, after Niall saying I love you to me, I just can't stop thinking about him and how this will affect us for--God knows how long? I NEED TO STOP THIS FROM GETTING ANY WORSE. You'd think having two boys fight over you would be an entertaining cute thing to see, but Hell to the No it isn't...

"Jen?"  I heard a deep husky voice. I stared at the door and answered,"Harry?"

"yeah, it's just me, babe."

"I-I..." I trailed off from my sentence. I was going to tell Harry I didn't want to talk to him because of what he did to Niall, but I realized Niall still sort of deserved that. I mean I'm Harry's girlfriend for god sakes! Harry has every right to be angry, but just not forever. 

"Um, I'm coming. Just give me a minute." I pushed the duvets off of me and got ready to go and whatever Harry had planned for us. 

**************************************************

As soon as I got out of the door, Harry was leaning on the frame and gave me his astounding smile. He planted a wet kiss on my lips. I flinched a bit to only have him look at me in confusion. "Jen, what's wrong?" 

"I just..." I really didn't know what was wrong. I just guess that Niall's kiss-his soft wet lips on mine were just still... I had this feeling that I could just feel his kiss still lingering on my lips. Weird, I know.

"What?" He took my hand in his . His face expressing concern. "Are you sick? Was it something I did?"

"No, Harry. I was... I was just thinking about Niall. I mean last nigh--"

"Stays last night." He shushed me with his finger to my lips. I was surprised to be honest. When Harry was angry, he was angry. I thought he would be all over this Niall loving me and kissing me issue. But no. Hell no. He just astonished me by actually saying that he forgives Niall? So easily? hmm...

"Really?" a sudden bit of life and enthusiasm filled my voice. "I thought you'd b---"

"Be mad about it?" He kept his finger in it's position on my mouth and let out a soft chuckle. "No, Jen. I'm fine."

"Wow, I guess we can just get with Niall and han--"

"No. We are hanging out today. Just you and me, kay? This WHOLE two weeks are for me and you to finally have the time we deserve for each other. Got that?"

I stared into Harry's eyes, my reflection reflecting off those emerald orbs. If he's all cool with Niall, then cool with me.

"Got it." I tippy toed and kissed his cheek, making him smile.

Harry's POV

So I know I told Jen that I have forgiven Niall, but hell to the freaking no with I ever forgive that bastard. He is suppose to be one of my best mates, and he just kisses and tells MY GIRL that he loves her. WHO in the BLOODY HELL does THAT? Niall James Horan. 

I got this two whole weeks planned out just for me and my girl, Jen. I will take her out shopping, site-seeing, dinners, and the most important that SHALL NOT be messed up or even rescheduled for the second time- our candle lit dinner on the Eiffel Tower for just the two of us. The city lights below, the couples hand-in-hand, our special night.

I know she will eventually find out that I hate Niall and would never in his wildest dreams forgive him.