Taken Away

Lillie cried for hours that day. The rest of the week was awful. She mainly remained quiet and didn't talk to anyone. In classes she would only speak when spoken to. Thor wanted to see Lillie smile again. He hated seeing her so upset and alone. He wasn't the only one, Steve, and Natasha too noticed her bleak behavior.

He went to her room and softly knocked on the door. "Lillie... may I enter?" asked Thor. Lillie looked up from her notebook.

"Yeah," she answers softly. Thor walks in.

"How are you doing?"

"Better I guess," Lillie kept her eyes on her notebook. She was drawing her Father with his battle helmet.

"Well, how would you like to go out for some ice cream?" Lillie looked up and gave a small smile. She nods making Thor smile.

A Few Minutes Later
Thor took the ice cream from the man after paying. Thor woe old jeans with a hole at the knee, brown shirt, and light brown leather jacket. He kept his blonde hair pulled back and adorned some sunglasses. Lillie and Thor stayed inside the parlor as do Lillie wouldn't have to wear the coat and such. They sat in silence for a moment. Then Lillie looked up at Thor and said "Uncle Thor," Thor looks at her. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course." He says licking from his cone.

"Were you against my Mother and Father's relationship?" Thor stares at her for a moment. He takes a deep breath.

"In the beginning when we found out about Catherine and Loki. I saw no harm in it at first. But, when Loki escaped we had to take action. I do love my brother but he is not the most trustworthy. Otherwise I wanted to let it be." Lillie looks down biting into her cone. "They seem to care for each other a lot."

"They love each other." Lillie mutters.

"I believe that. But, Fury won't listen to me or have any of what I have to say," Lillie took in every word that Thor said. She smiles and hugs him. Thor hugs her back.

They spend the rest of the day just talking and looking at the clouds.
Thor and Lillie return to the helicarrier. Lillie didn't get to talk to her Father that night. Fury wouldn't let her even enter the area. She didn't understand and tried to get past them but, Thor kept her from doing so. Lillie was taken to her room, where she shortly feel asleep.

Lillie's Dream
Lillie was running through the helicarrier yelling for her Mother. "Mom...Mom!!" she yelled looking all over. She suddenly heard what sounded like her mom's voice.

"Lillie..."  her mother's voice called. Lillie was shocked. Her heart soared and she ran toward the voice. The voice became louder and clearer. Lillie got to the prison holding area. She ran down looking at all the cells. Then she saw Catherine and heard her voice clear as day. She ran to the cell tears flowing down her face.

"Mother... you're alive..." Catherine reached a hand through the bars and wiped a tear from her cheek. Lillie leaned her head towards her Mother's soft touch and smiled. So did Catherine as she leans forward placing a soft kiss in Lillie's head.

"Come find me Lillie," Lillie was confused and looks up at her.

"What do you mean you're right here?" Catherine slowly faded away. Lillie started to freak out. "MOM...MOM PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!!"

Back to the helicarrier
Lillie bolts up in her as she looks around and sees nothing but the darkness of the room and the moonlight coming through the window. She jumps out of bed. She grabs her robe and slips it on. She grabs a flashlight and slips out the door. Lillie starts running down the hallway like in her dream. She follows the path that she did in her dream. She made it to the prison cells. Looking at multiple doors with name by them. She ran until she came up to the cell with WOODS on side by the cell door.. The cell was empty. Lillie started to break down. "No...no...NO NO NO!!!!" Lillie shouted she fell to her knees crying. She was too late, Lillie didn't save her. She hit the floor with anger and sadness. Lillie suddenly feels a hand on her shoulder. She is shocked and jumps till she hears a soothing voice shh her.

"It's alright..." said the figure with a voice soft and smooth like silk. Lillie looked behind her not being able to see the figure completely. She could tell it was a female figure.

"Who are you?" the figure didn't answer.

"What are you doing here?" asked the figure.

"I came here looking for my Mother. But, when I got here she was gone," Lillie cries softly. The figure moves strands of hair out of Lillie's face. The figure then pulls Lillie into a hug. Lillie is shocked at first but eventually just melts into it.

"It's alright. She maybe gone from your sight. But, she still remains in your heart," Lillie smiles and starts to get sleepy. She yawns and then hears the voice start softly singing one of her favorite songs. ((Song located at top of story.)) It was one Catherine sang to her whenever she got scared. Lillie eyes began to droop and before she knew it she was asleep.

The next morning
Lillie wakes up and sees she is in her bed. She's not sure how she got back into her bed. There is a sudden knock at her door. "Lillie... it is Thor. Are you awake?" asked Thor through the door.

"Yeah come in Uncle Thor," says Lillie through a yawn. Thor comes in and seems upset about something. Lillie could tell he was upset about something. "Is something wrong Uncle Thor?"

"Lillie, I must ask you to stay in your room. You cannot exit your room today."

"Why?" Thor looks down for a moment.

"There is something being taken care of today and we cannot have you in the way," Lillie looked at Thor suspiciously. Before she could ask more questions Thor was called to the base center. He quickly left the room. Leaving Lillie sat there wondering what the heck was going on. She occupied herself by drawing. She drew a picture of Catherine's favorite flowers, which were Magnolias, a picture of Thor's hammer, and she started one of Loki's staff. Before she knew it the time was 4:33 pm. She stops drawing and puts everything away. All of sudden there's a bright flash of light. Lillie looks over and sees Loki standing right there. She gasp and smiles.

"Father!" she yells running over to him. She gives him the biggest hug she can. Loki hugs her back with all his might. He held her not letting go. He was not going to lose her this time.

"Hello Lillie. I missed you yesterday. Why did you not come?" asked Loki.

"They wouldn't let me," Loki nods. Lillie and Loki sit down on her bed. Her father notices her sketch book on the bedside table. He looks through it and is amazed at her drawings. 

"Lillie, these drawings are amazing. Where did you learn to draw like this?"

"I honestly don't know. I just started drawing and became better and better I guess. Mother would say that it seemed like I was born with the gift to draw," Loki smiles and looks back down at the sketch book. He was amazed by the beautiful artistry she exhibited.

The moment was sadly ruined with a loud siren and alarms going off. Lillie was shocked and frightened. She jumps up putting hand over her ears as the alarm rings in her ears and causes great pain. Loki stood up placing the sketch book down. His staff suddenly appeared in his hand. Lillie looked over as she realizes.... this was not an illusion but Loki was really there. "Father..." she says before everything going black.

((Hi guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I promise to update soon. Thank you for reading.))