Back to the Helicarrier

Random Question of the Day: How is school going for everyone?

The whole ride back to the helicarrier was silent. Lillie looked out the window trying to hold back the tears. Once they landed, Lillie was taken to her room. While Loki was escorted to his cell.

Lillie was able to see her Father still bounded in the chains. It broke her heart seeing him like this. Steve escorted her to her room and locked her in once he left. Lillie, immediately begins to cry. She lays down and crys into her pillow. She was pained by her and her Father being stripped of the happy life they had together. She eventually cried herself to sleep.

Meanwhile
Thor looked at Lillie's staff. He picked it up with other things that were in the cabin. He found a book of spells on a bedside table that he presumed was Lillie's room. Thor picks up the staff and notices it looked very much like Loki's. He steps out of the vault where Lillie's staff and book were kept. He walks toward the cell room. He walks in and sees Loki sitting in his new cell. The cell had bars on the inside and covered in an indestructible glass around it. Around his ankle he had a chain magic proof and unbreakable. Loki looks up at him with no emotion. "Loki we need to talk," said Thor with seriousness. Loki rolls his eyes.

"There is nothing to talk about. You've taken everything once again," said Loki with hurt in his voice.

"What ever do you mean?"

"You've taken away my one love.... I will never see her again...now... you've taken my only child!" Loki walks up to the bars before he is stopped by the chain. Thor walks up to the glass.

"I did what I had to Loki. You honestly think I would leave her with you! Do you think you would actually be a good, capable father!" They glare at each other for a few moments. Loki looks down and let's out a sigh. He looks back up at Thor.

"I may not be a perfect man, does not mean I cannot be a good Father. I would do anything and everything for my child." He steps as close as he can to the glass looking at Thor. "Nothing matters to me. Nothing...except her now. And you took that away," he walks back over and sits down on the bed he was given. Thor stands there froze for a minute. He then leaves the cell room. He heads towards Lillie's room.

Thor unlocks the door and walks in to see Lillie asleep. He can tell by the look of her face that she had been crying. This broke his heart seeing the tear stains among her cheeks. He walks over to the bed and kneels down by her. "I'm sorry Lillie," he whispers. He kisses her forehead and walks out the door.

Hello readers sorry I haven't updated in a while. With school starting and such I have been busy. Sorry the chapter is short. I will write a longer chapter next. Thank you for reading. I'll see you in the next chapter.