Sparring with Athena and Theron

The next day, Lillie awoke and sits up in bed. She was in a bright green nightgown and looked around. She hears the sound of swords clashing. Lillie walks over to the window and spreads the curtains. She sees Athena and Theron sparring in the courtyard. Lillie smiles and runs to her closet. She pulls out a pair of black slim fitting pants, emerald green shirt with long sleeves that poofed out a little. She tucks the shirt in and grabs her ring slipping it on. She runs out of the castle and out to the courtyard.

Athena and Theron were neck and neck with swords. They glare at each other waiting for the next move. Athena finally takes Theron down. Athena smiles victoriously. They both look up hearing clapping. They turn around and look up at Lillie clapping. "Wow! You guys are pretty good. Mind if I join?" Lillie asks and walks over. Theron looks at her.

"Sure you can fight?" Theron asks her with sly attitude. Lillie smirks and nods.

"Yeah, wanna see?" Theron smirks and gets ready with his battle ax. Lillie takes off her ring and her staff began to form in her hands. Athena stands between them.

"Alright, this is a normal fight. First one to get the other pinned wins," Both of them nod and get in fighting positions. Athena raises a golden handkerchief and looks at both. She waves it down and backs away.

Theron runs at Lillie with his ax drawn back. Lillie looks at him bring it down and quickly blocks it with her staff. She then pushes him back and kicks him in the gut. Theron is taken back for a moment and looks at her. Lillie smirks and looks at him. "Give up?!" She shouts. Theron growls and runs at her. Lillie dodges every swing. Theron began to get irritated and swings down on her. Lillie does a back flip dodging the swing barely and lands with her staff. She fires it and sends him flying way back. Theron goes through a hedge, brick wall, and stops hitting a statue. Athena and Lillie run over. Lillie held out her hand to him. "I win," Theron smirks and grabs her hand. Lillie helps him up.

"Got to admit. You're pretty good Lillie." Lillie laughs a little and looks at Athena.

"You may have beaten Theron. But, there is no way you will beat me," Athena says. Lillie smirks and walks up to her.

"Challenge accepted."

They walk back to the sparring grounds and get ready. Theron readies them and states what Athena said before. Lillie held her staff at the ready and stares down Athena. Athena pulls out her long sword with a golden gilded handle. She stands ready and stares down Lillie. "GO!" Athena and Lillie run at each other letting out a battle scream. Lillie swung at Athena with her staff and Athena blocks it with her sword and shoves her back. They spar a bit blocking each other's swings and dodging. Both of them began to get exhausted and stares down each other. Lillie deepens her stare and her staff began to glow. Athena smirks with a deep glare and summons a golden shield to herself. It had Thor's hammer on the front with the gateway between the worlds. Lillie blast her staff and Athena blocks it with her shield while running at Lillie. Lillie focuses more and the staff blast a stronger beam. Athena jumps up and pushes the beam away. She swings down her sword and manages to disarm Lillie. She lands on top of her and points swords an inch away from Lillie's face.

"I win," Athena says catching her breath. Lillie smirks also catching her breath and looks down. Athena looks to where she was looking and sees a dagger an inch away from her chest. Athena smiles and looks at Lillie. "Well played," she then draws her sword back and gets up. Lillie puts the dagger away. Athena holds out her hand for Lillie. Lillie takes ahold of her hand and stands up. Both girls lean over breathing heavily and look at each other. Theron smiles and starts to walk up to them. They hear loud clapping and look up. Thor was standing there with Odin and the warriors three.

"What a fight you two," Thor says walking down along with the others. Athena smiles as does Lillie. Thor hugs Athena as Athena hugs back. Lillie smiles and looks to see Odin walk up to them. Athena and Theron bow as he walks up to them. Lillie looks at them confused and slowly bows. They then stand straight and look at Odin.

"You two are truly talented and would win a battle with your enemy. You never give up even when you appear defeated," Odin says. Lillie and Athena smile.

"Thank you grandfather," Athena says and bows her head. Lillie looks at Athena and does the same. Odin smiles and looks at Theron.

"Theron, you have skills as well. You must learn to control your rage in battle and use logic even in the heat of battle," Theron nods and bows.

"Yes grandfather, thank you," Odin hugs all of them and looks at each of them.

"I see a bright future for all of you. Maybe one day a council to help protect and rule Asgard together," they all smile at each other. Lillie smiles more than Athena and Theron. She loved the thought of ruling along side her family. Odin smiles and looks over at Lillie. "Lillie my dear. You are very wise in the way of knowledge. Though you are very curious, you will be a wonderful queen one day."

"Thank you grandfather," Lillie bows. She was smiling with tears in her eyes. Odin bows his head and walks back to castle. Thor followed behind while the warriors three and Lady Sif walk over.

"Who's next?" Lady Sif asks. Lillie smirks and stands at the ready.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I've been stressing out over school and trying to think up a chapter. Thank you guys so much for your support and reads. Just found out I had 910 reads!! That makes me so happy! Please comment if you have any thoughts or questions and I will see you in the next chapter. Peace....