Happy Birthday

Random Question of the Day: Any readers who play Pokemon Go?

Lillie's fourteenth birthday finally came around. The two had been together for almost a full year now. Since this is the first birthday that Loki and Lillie are together, Loki worked hard to make this the best birthday for her.

Loki had everything set up in the living room. He hears footsteps and and stands in front of the table with a few presents. Lillie walks in the room and sees the banner with 'Happy Birthday Lillie' on it. Lillie smiles and sees Loki. "Happy Birthday sweetheart," Lillie runs up to Loki and hugs him. Loki chuckles and hugs her back. She looks around seeing the beautiful lights. They shine her favorite colors of emerald green and periwinkle. On the table were four presents and a cake. "I'm sorry I wasn't able to get you many presents."

"It's alright Father. I don't care about how many presents I get," Loki smiles.

"Well I have another surprise for you." Lillie twist her head in confusion. Loki leads her to the front door and pushes it open. Lillie's eyes grow wide seeing the beautiful white snow all around. She steps forward stopping at the doorframe inside.

"Oh my gosh..." Loki smiles seeing the gleam in her eyes. "How?!"

"Only the best for my little girl," Lillie looks at Loki. She immediately gives him the biggest hug. He holds her being able to feel the joy radiating off her.

"Can we go out?" Lillie asks. She wasn't able to go out much as Loki wasn't sure if the spell worked that well outside the home property. Loki looks at her with a soft smile.

"Of course." Lillie rushes to the coat closet, grabbing her winter coat. As she starts to slip it on, Loki stops her. Lillie looks up at him frowning. "You don't need that." He takes her hand and leads her out the door.

Lillie squints as the cold breeze hits her skin and felt like it stuck to her skin. She looks at her hand in her Father's, seeing the blue skin and special markings. She tries to pull away not wanting to be seen like this. "Lillie..." Loki says softly. "Look at me sweetheart." Lillie slowly turns her head. She looks up at him with her green eyes slowly turning red and her blonde hair being covered with black coloring. She watches as Loki slowly goes into his Jotun form. It was similar to hers only the markings upon the face were slightly different. Most likely the fact that she was only half Jotun. She reaches up tracing some of her Father's marking. Loki closes his eyes remembering a similar touch.

As Loki and Catherine shared a passionate, loving kiss, Loki held her close. He slowly pulls back and looks down. "Loki...what's wrong?" Catherine asked gently.

"Catherine... I am a monster," Catherine puts a hand to his cheek.

"Loki, you're not a monster." He shakes his head and looks up at her.

"There's apart of me that you haven't seen," Catherine looks at him. He slowly allows his pale skin to melt away and allow his Jotun skin to show. Catherine watching with a small gleam in her eyes as his glimmering emerald eyes became a blood red. Loki looks away afraid that she was repulsed by him. "I know you must be disgusted by what you see..." Loki is pulled from the cold thought by a warm touch upon his cheek. He looks back to Catherine seeing the wonder in her eyes.

"No...." she traces the lines along his face softly. She moves closer to him, slowly relaxing her hand flat against his cheek. "I see no monster." Loki peers into her loving eyes. "I see you...my love...my Loki," Loki allows a tear to fall down his cheek. Never before had such sweet words be spoken to him. He leans in towards her, pulled by a string. A string connected to one another's heart. They finally connect with a deep, passionate kiss. Loki pulls her to him as the kiss intensifies with their love.

Loki looks to his daughter seeing the same warmth he saw once in Catherine. But, this was a different warmth. He stares into his daughter's now scarlet eyes. Though she looked much like the part of him he was disgusted with, he did not see disgust. Rather, he saw an image of perfection. He smiles against his daughter's hand, putting a hand over hers. "You are not the monster, my child."

"And, neither are you," Lillie says. Loki smiles and laughs gently.

"What have I done in life to be gifted such a wonderful child?" Lillie smiles softly and hugs him gently. Loki hugs her back giving a gentle, fatherly kiss on the top of her head.

Loki and Lillie walk around outside by the pond shortly after. He showed her some mischievous tricks as they walk.

They go back to the cabin where they have a big, wonderful lunch. Loki starts handing her presents. He first hands her a small, blue box with a bow. She opens it to see a golden chain necklace with a golden charm shaped like Loki's helmet, in the center was a blue diamond that glowed. "Father, it's beautiful," Loki smiles and helps her put it on.

"That is special diamond that I charmed. It is for if we are ever separated. That will keep you protected and I will always be able to find you," Lillie smiles and fiddles with the necklace. Next, she opened and a box with a small pocket book full of spells. "That has beginning spells for you to learn until you have mastered them."

"Thank you,"

Lillie opens the final present it was a really long box that was a dark green with gold ribbon. She untied the gold ribbon and opens the box. In it was a golden staff at the top was a blue glowing stone. Lillie stares at it in awe as she pulls it out if the box.

"Oh my goodness. Father, this is beautiful and...wow. Father.... this is amazing," she gives Loki the biggest hug. He laughs and hugs her back. Lillie stands up with the staff in hand and stands it up by her. The staff was as tall as her ((5foot 5inches)). Loki smiled seeing her.

"There something else special about your staff. Tap it hard onto the ground," Lillie did as she was instructed. The staff then began to shrink until it was all the way gone. Lillie opens her hand and sees a ring. It was gold with a blue diamond in the center. "Now you can carry it with you everywhere," Lillie smiles as she puts the ring on her right hand ring finger. Lillie and Loki eat some cake and spend the rest of the day practicing some spells.

Loki tucks Lillie into bed at the end of the day. She falls sleep very happy. She had the best birthday ever.

Hey sorry I haven't updated in a while. This chapter might be a bit short. But, I do hope you have enjoyed it. Sorry that I have been a little.... distracted. Anyways hope you liked the chapter. See you laters.