Goodbye to New Life

Random Question of the Day: Anyone have a favorite game show to watch?

Back at SHIELD
    Thor paces around outside on the SHIELD base. He hasn't heard a single word from Heimdall. He counted the each day she was missing. He even realized that Lillie's birthday was just a few days ago. He worries more about her everyday. Suddenly, while pacing he is pulled up off the base by the bifrost. Thor then sees Heimdall standing at the other end. "Hello young prince."

"What is it Heimdall? Why have you summoned me?"

"You told me to tell you if I found out anything," Thor stands there shocked for a moment. He marches up to Heimdall anxious and desperate.

"You know where she is?! Tell me Heimdall!"

"She is in a cabin in the woodland area known as Chesapeake Bay. I could triangulate the exact location. I only had a brief glimpse of her." Thor nods. He has Heimdall open the bifrost back up. He was ready to get Lillie back. "She won't come willingly, young prince." Thor hears this as he walks through the bifrost. Thor lands back on the SHIELD base. He rushes in to tell the others of the what Heimdall said.

At the cabin
  Lillie wakes up as the sunlight comes through the window. She sits up rubbing sleep out of her eyes. She walks out of her room and into the kitchen. She expected Loki to be making breakfast but he was nowhere to be seen. She goes into the cabinets and grabs a granola bar. She eats the granola bar and looks for Loki. "Father!" Lillie shouts. She walks down the hallways looking in each room. She sees a door at the end of the hallway opened up a jar.

As she walks closer she hears light humming She peeks in and sees Loki sitting down on the floor, looking down at a picture. It sounded like he was humming a song her mother used to sing to her. She starts to walk in and pushes the door a bit. The door makes a 'squeak' noise and Loki looks up. He smiles up at Lillie. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to-"

"It's alright...come here sweetheart," he gestures for her to come over. She walks into the room and takes a seat next to him. She sees the picture he has in his hands. It was a picture of Catherine. It was the Catherine Lillie didn't see much of. She was younger her hair fell like curled, gold streamers down to her shoulders, eyes glistening through, and beautiful smile to tie it together.

"This is a picture your mother gave me. It is the only one I have of her," Lillie cuddles in next to Loki as he wraps and arm around her shoulder.

"She looks beautiful," Tears threaten to come up in Lillie's eyes. "I miss her so much," Loki pulls her in for a hug.

"I miss her too," they sit there for a few minutes. "You know.... you look just like her. Everytime I look at you I see your mother," Lillie smiles. "Not only that, you have her kind heart. Not to mention her bravery." Lillie chuckles lightly.

"Now, now I had to get mischievousness from someone." Loki laughs and kisses her head. Just then there is banging at the door. Both look up in surprise.

"LOKI, WE KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE!! OPEN UP!!" Thor's voice boomed through the door. Loki stands up and brings his staff to himself.

"Lillie I need you to hide. Now!" Loki tells her. Lillie nods as her Father walks out of the room. Lillie runs into the closet and shuts the door. She pushes herself to the back of the closet. She hears a big 'BOOM' and starts to shake some. She takes off her ring and her staff starts to come into form. She holds onto the staff and listens, controlling her breathing.

She can hear the sound of fighting in the kitchen. Pans and glass shattering ring through making her grip tighten around the staff. Lillie gets more and more scared when she hears the bedroom door squeak a bit. She tenses up and the light on her staff begins to get brighter. The closet door bolts open and standing there was Iron Man.

"I found her guys," Iron Man calls out. Suddenly, he is shot with a blue beam from Lillie's staff. Iron Man is shot across the room and through the wall. Lillie runs out of the closet and heads to the living room. There she sees Thor with Loki by the collar.

"Where is she Loki?!" Thor yells while shaking him.

"Father!!" Lillie yells horrified. Thor looks over to see Lillie at the entrance of the hallway. He saw the golden staff in her hands. He let's Loki fall to the ground. He rushes over to Lillie, but is shot down from Lillie's staff. She runs toward Loki when she is suddenly grabbed. She looks behind her and sees Captain America. She begins to struggle trying to get out of his grip. He felt her start to drag her away from her Father. In the process of trying to get free, she drops her staff. "Let me go Steve!"

"I can't do that Lillie. I'm sorry," Steve runs out of the cabin with her. She screams and try to get out of his grip.

"Let go of me!! I need to save him! Let me go Steve!" He doesn't budge as they get to the ship. Lillie sees them take Loki to a separate ship. He was bound in chains being taken to the other ship by Thor. Tears form in Lillie's eyes. She was being taken away from her home. The home she grew to love, now being ripped from her.

Hi guys. I was freaking out I saw I have 260 reads. This is awesome and amazing. To all of you who read this thank you sooo much. I have the first chapter to my other story written. Just waiting to post it. Thank you so much for reading. See you in the next chapter.