Chapter 1

Have you ever heard of the story of Lyn Haruno? Sakura's older sister? Then let me tell you...Twelve years ago a young girl named Mebuki Haruno met a man named Kizashi Haruno. They fell in love and have first a daughter as fierce as a lion, her name was Lyn. They then had a beautiful daughter named Sakura, Be cause she was as beautiful as one. After having Sakura they completely forgot about Lyn.

Their mother and father were so caught up in Sakura's Beauty that they never really payed attention to Lyn. Then it went from no attention to just using her. They would have her do chores while Sakura did nothing. It wasn't too much but it still sucked for her. She just watched as her sister did her makeup and stared at pictures of sasuke.

She didn't mind though, someone had to do it...

She did have a good time at the academy though. She was top of her class. She loved the solitude and thinking time she got. She also was happy to get to go to the library for a few minutes afterwards. Even though Lyn is a year older than sakura their parents made her go to the academy a year late so she can 'look over' her little sister.

She is now only a day away from becoming a real ninja. Lets see how this goes.....

Sorry it was short.....I'll be writing short chapters like these, yes but i'll be updating VERY OFTEN!!!! SeeYa :)