Chapter 3

I walk out of the classroom and see my mom and dad praising Sakura for her headband. I gather courage to walk forward. My mother notices me and frowns.

"don't worry honey, better luck next year..." she said and ruffled my hair.

'A-actually I got my headband.." I tell her holding it up in my hand.

This got the attention of my dad and Sakura.

"They must have lowered the standing for you." Sakura sneered.

They then go back to talking about the bright future Sakura will have.

I walk away and go to Kiba and Hinata. They seem to still be waiting for their families.

"So did you guys pass?"

"Heck yeah, what did you expect from me and Akamaru? I bet we'll end up being the strongest pair of ninja in ninja history!!!" Kiba starts to go over and over gloating about how 'Awesome' he and Akamaru are.

"Did you Hinata?"

Hinata squeaks and jumps in surprise  about being called.

"Ye-yes, and i-its all be-c-cause of Lyn~Chan..."

She starts to blush in embarrassment. I internally squeal because  of how adorable she is! Even though we've been best friends since toddlers she's still if not more shy.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Mizuki~Sensei and Naruto talking. I start to feel the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I wait for Mizuki to leave and i walk over to Naruto.

"Naruto, What was that about?"

He looks up to me with his signature grin.

"Mizuki~Sensei just gave me a second chance to become hokage! Sorry Lyn but i gotta go. Believe it!!!!

Naruto runs off in the opposite direction.

'Somethings up here...'

I think to myself but i brush it off and head for my house...

A/N So that's two short chapters in one day. I will probably post tomorrow two btw!!!

                       P.S Who should be the love interest? I will not do any ship with a too big age difference. So Kakashi fans are out but possibly some of the Akatsuki  will work...     -SeeYa <3