Chapter 10

She walked in the Dragons mouth and looked around. Streets filled with people that all have the same black hair and golden eyes. Whole families smiling and shopkeepers  who actually looked happy with their work. It looked as if everyone would find it impossible to be unhappy. Sadly while Hoshimi was gazing at the peaceful scenery she didn't notice the strong looking men that came up behind her, she also barely felt it when they pushed down on one of her pressure points, what she did feel was the two arms that caught her when she was falling but sadly she couldn't thank the person who caught her or fight him depending upon if he meant good or not because her world faded to that dreadful darkness she avoids if she can.

~Time Skip Of YOUTHFULNESS!~

She opened her eyes only to be subjected to a harsh bright light. She blinked a couple times before she immediately sat up and searched her body for her sword only to sense a person next to her. She looked up to see herself in a white room full of vials of what looked to be some type of modern medicine. She lay in crisp clean white sheets on a bed next to a window. The view out of the window was, in all her days of travel, the most beautiful scenery she had ever seen.
It was a village, no a civilization or oasis filled with farms and animals on one side and Vendors/Markets and homes on the other. That sight to see wasnt as good as the one beside her bed though.

With black hair as dark as a ravens and golden pools that shimmer like the sunset, Hoshimi could find no fault in this man

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk My name is Hokori Doragonhāto I would of thought even though you were the younger Otsutsuki Princess you would know better than to just walk right into uncharted territory....Or at least uncharted to the general population."

I could feel.....Pride....But not to the point of arrogance but there was still allot of it. Either way i scoffed at him.

"I'm so very sorry to intrude in on you but, since i did not come here out of hostility I did not think exploring or talking to a giant dragons head was a crime? But since you seem to have already accused me of some sort of threat as well as bringing my home and heritage into this I would like to Apologize for what ever i may have done to your highness."

Her voice dripping in sarcasm as she awaited to be yelled at or have him attempt to strike her like the others she had insulted in the past did but to her surprise it never came.

Instead.....He laughed...actually that may of been an understatement as she saw who she would come to know as the head of the civilization she had uncovered as well as her future partner clutch his stomach and fall to the floor hysterically laughing.

~After that whole misunderstanding Hoshimi got to know more about the place she was in from the man she once knew as the stranger who stalked her (The noise she heard while talking to the dragons head), Knocked her out and mocked her at her bedside. She ended up growing immensely attached to the place and decided to stay and help with their problems.

Her and Hokori became attached and cared for each other  no matter their faults.

Hokori's pride and mischievous ways.

And Hoshimi's Distant attitude and her indifference to every thing.

Instead they focused on their good traits.

Hokori's Courage and determination.

And Hoshimi's Desire for peace and her intelligence.

Years past with many conflicts, especially when Kaguya found out about her Sister and her New Husband, as well as when she found out about her alliance with the civilization that they recently named the Village within the stars.

Kaguya thought of Hoshimi's actions as betrayal and deceit and did the unthinkable, Kaguya used her power to freeze Hoshimi and Hokori in time as well as their unborn  child they found out was a girl.

The chakra put into the jutsu lasted until August 13th around a year after the tragedy known as the nine tails attack on Konoha or the hidden leaf village. as the Jutsu wore off time was catching up with Hoshimi and Hokori, Making Hoshimi give birth to their daughter. The only thing They could do before they withered away was kiss Their daughter on the head and give her one thing both, A chain with their wedding rings on it from her father and a pocket watch from her mother, the name Lyn Otsutsuki Doragonhāto engraved on the back as well as the words,

  At night they come without being fetched, And by day they are lost without being stolen.The answer is the stars but no matter how much shine they may show, You're eyes out  class them by a mile. Don't forget  "Only for you would i gather the stars, Because with you is where they belong...  -love The Doragonhāto King and the Otsutsuki Queen.

Soon after there was a blast, Anbu quickly ran to the noise only to find a crater in the ground and a completely unharmed baby with Red hair and Gold eyes in the center......