Chapter 9

"A long time ago there lived Kaguya Otsutsuki and her sister Hoshimi Otsutsuki. They both just acquired  chakra and were doing with it what they believe in. Kaguya used it to secure peace in the world, but that wouldn't last, she lost all of her faith in humanity but still couldn't get over her want to stop the worlds conflicts so she did the one thing she was not allowed to do. She comited the ultimate Taboo(FMA Anyone?) and ate a fruit from Gods tree whom she swore to protect. As well as feeding some to Hoshimi with out her knowing. Using her powers from the fruit she completed her goal, causing her to be worshiped as the rabbit goddess.

You might be wondering what Hoshimi was doing while her sister was achieving her dream? You would think she was right next to her older sister the whole time wouldn't you? When Kaguya was loosing her faith in humanity Hoshimi couldn't take it. She couldn't see her big sister, the one who always told her to never give up hope actually give up hope herself. She left the shrine her and her sister housed in hoping one day to comeback and see her sister being her once again.

After a month of traveling and visiting village to village and even befriending some clans other than her own Hoshimi stumbled upon a clan, hidden behind the Joki Mountains that most call unreachable. After using her chakra to climb through the large spiky stone mountains Hoshimi came face to face with a large carved marble wall, upon the wall was a dragons head made out of what seemed to be obsidian. Suddenly its eyes started to glow a bright white light and it started to talk.

"At night they come without being fetched, And by day they are lost without being stolen."

Hoshimi didnt understand. Why was she being asked such a question? Especially by what she thought was an in adamant object?

Crack

She whipped her head around. All she saw was the stone of the mountain and the big rocks on and surrounding it.

"At night they come without being fetched, And by day they are lost without being stolen."

The dragon asked again.

She thought hard, They....so more than one....At night so they must not be accessible at day....and they are lost?

Her eyes widened suddenly..."Stars..."

The white light grew brighter and suddenly the dragon opened his mouth creating a door way.

When Hoshimi walked through, she couldn't believe her eyes-

A/N Okay so ima update part two of this later tonight or tomorrow but WHO do YOU think is telling the story in this chapter??????????? I can tell you one thing, It isnt a narration. Maybe Sakura? Lyn? Maybe Kakashi or The Third?????? What do you think????????????