Chapter 5

~Lyn's Pov~

I wake up from my daydream from Hinata shaking me.

"Yeah, Hina~Chan?"

"We-well I was ju-just thinking that i-it would be c-cool if i had y-you kiba or N-Naruto on my team..."

She blushes bright red. While i inwardly squeal!!! She's soooo adorable!

"I would love that Hinaaaaa~Chan!"

I then look in front of me only to see......Naruto and Sasuke KISSING!?!?!?!??

I zone back out as the fangirls beat him up. I would help but he put this on himself...

I look at all my classmates around me but i feel as though im being watched...

~The thirds Pov~

Me and all of my Jounin are watching all of the academy graduates out of my crystal ball to pair up teams.

"He" I say "Is one of the survivors of the Uchiha Massacre" I point out Sasuke.

"He is a prodigy" Kakashi points out a student. "What about the blond kid?"

"That is Naruto Uzumaki. He is the Jinchuniki of the Kyuubi."

Murmurs and whispers go around the room. Suddenly we see a student look right at us.

Everyone gasps.

Kakashi's one visible eye widens.

Guy intervenes. "WOW who is she? SHE'S YOUTHFUL!!!"

"She, Is Lyn Haruno. Her clan is skilled in chakra control and are usually medic nins."

She glares at us and throws a senbon. Destroying the crystal ball.

"Such aim for a child..."

we all just stare at what used to be a crystal ball.

~Lyn's pov~

After i got rid of that surveillance thing i just sat their waiting for sensei.

Who were they to stalk us!?! I may need a word with them later.....

Sensei walks in and everyone stops talking while i fall asleep during his 'little' speech.

"Team seven, Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha and due to uneven numbers Lyn Haruno."

"Wait Sensei! Why does someone as cool as me have to be on the same team as Sasuke?"

"Well Naruto, Sasuke tied for the top scores in class."

"Wait" Sakura Raises her hand. "Tied?"

"Yes, Sakura Sasuke tied with Lyn for top scores."

Everyone looks at me while Sasuke glares. I ignore everyone else and glare back at him.

I zone out again and sleep through lunch.

A/N Okay i got over 50 views!!!!! THANK YOU!!! Now ima just go Fangirl..... SEEYA:)