Chapter 4

~Lyn's Pov~

I wake up EXTRA early. The sun only came up about half an hour ago. I get ready in....

As the final piece I tie my leaf headband around my upper right thigh

Then i tiptoe past Sakura and my parents rooms down the stairs. I go in the kitchen and grab an apple and the lunch i made and head out to the forest of death.

I practice with senbon needles and my jutsu.

"Hidden Acid Rain Jutsu!" I Yell.

Suddenly Acid starts to fall around me, burning everything in its path. I cancel the jutsu.

"YESSS I DID IT!!!!" I squeal while jumping up and down.

I hear a twig break behind my and i find a man with half his face covered in bandages.

"Who are you?" I say, Not having a bit of fear in my voice.

"Why i think ive found a brave one.." He Chuckles.

"Who are you and what do you want?"

"What i want." He laughs. "What i want is for you to mature. Then we will find each other again and i will make you stronger..."

He starts to turn away and walk out of the forest.

"Y-you still didn't answer my question...Who are you?"

He stops and faces me.

"Danzo, Thats all you need to know."

He then dissapears.

I realize that i have at least two hours until school begins so i run at least 15 laps around the forest.(She's like lee's speed. She also has weights, but they are much heavier so she can work on her strength at the same time.)

I then run to school early and sit in my desk at the back next to Hinata. I then realize that im the only one in here. I look outside at the sun and realize that im half an hour early.

The door suddenly slides open and a duck enters the room...JK.. Its just Sasuke. I analyze him for a moment. He's so....Stoic and arrogant...But in his eyes...theirs loneliness.

I then notice that he notices im staring. He thinks im a fangirl so he glares. To his surprise i Glare back.

We then mind our own business till class gets started.

A/N Soooo. This is how chapters will be. I know this is short but i dont have a free schedule all the time so im sorry but ill update soon....Bye!