Chapter 6

I just like the song so i put it up there BTW

I wake up to see Naruto balancing an chalk board eraser on the door frame.

"Naruto....What are you doing?" I say bitterly.

"I'm gonna prank our sensei for being late...." He says growing pale.

"oh okay!!!" He breaths a sigh of relief I wasn't angry. Kami knows how i get when im angry....

"That's never gonna work dobe, he's a jounin." Sasuke Says not really caring.

"Yeah Naruto, You Baka" Sakura oh so has too input.

"Hey Duc-Sasuke."

He glares but leaves it alone. "Hn."

"I bet 100 ryo our sensei will fall for it."

He smirks "Hn" Then he shakes my outstretched hand.

A second later a man with silver, gravity defying hair walks in and the eraser falls on his head. I smirk and put my hand out to Sasuke to give me the money.

He grunts but gives it to me.

"Muahahaa! Dango Money!!!!"

Everyone looks at me strangely.

"My impression of all of you is.....You're all idiots..."

I anime fall..

"Meet me on the roof." He poofs away.

"Two can play that game!"

I teleport to the roof in a mass of red flames.

"Sup Sensei~"

He looks at me strangely.

Everyone else comes up the stairs and sits down.

I'm next to Sasuke who's next to Sakura then Naruto.

"Now how about we introduce ourselves..."

(Okay to be honest i don't remember word for word what they say but here goes nothing)

"But Sensei, What do we say?"

Sakura says as if its not obvious.

"Likes, Dislikes, Hobbies, Dreams for the future. Stuff like that..."

"Okay Sensei~ How about you go first" Naruto yells, Much to my displeasure.

"Oh Me? My name is Kakashi Hatake, I don't feel like telling you my likes or my dislikes, I never really thought about my future dream, As for my hobbies... Well i have lots of hobbies.."

Sensei drawls..

"So all we found out from him is his name?" Sakura Murmurs.

"Now its your turn, You on the right. You go first."

"Oh me? My names Naruto Uzumaki, I like instant cup ramen but i REALLY like is Ichiraku's ramen that Iruka sensei sometimes buys for me even more. What i hate is the three minutes you have to wait while you poor the hot water in the instant ramen. My hobby is eating and comparing ramen and my dream is to become the next Hokage, that way all the people in the village will have to respect me An d treat me like im somebody!!!!"

Sometimes i just don't know about you Naruto....

"I see, Alright next."

"I'm Sakura Haruno, I like well *Giggles* My hobby is...*Giggles* My dream is  *Giggles even more*."

Oh gwad... I need an aspirin...

"What about your dislikes?"

"Naruto!"

Naruto Anime falls/Cries.

Ouch not even a second of hesitation.!

'Girls her age are more interested in love that ninjutsu'

"Next guy"

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha.. There are many things that i hate, There's not particularly anything that i like but i do have a dream that i have no intention of having it stay that way. It will become a reality, The revival of my clan and to kill a certain man."

Emo much?

One Awkward moment of silence later~

"Okay last one.."

Everyone turns to me..

"I'm Lyn Haruno....I don't want you to know my likes or dislike because....well who cares. my hobby is none of your business and my dream is something you will know when it comes true."

I look all of my new team mates in the eye.

~Third person~

'Lyn is a mystery to me...We never really talked about stuff like this..'  Sakura thinks.

'Lyn~Chan is...Intimidating.' Naruto thought.

'What's up with her?' Sasuke thought.

'She....she's like how i used to be...but she has parents...Why is she like that?' Kakashi sensei thought.

"well you for are all...Unique and....Special in your own ways. Meet up tomorrow at 6 then go to training ground 7'

(Was it training ground 7 idk???)

"Don't eat breakfast you'll throw up."

"what will we be doing sensei?"

"A survival exercise.."

"WE DID THOSE IN THE ACADEMY THOUGH!!"

"This one is just one for the five of us.."

Kakashi sensei chuckles.

"Whats so funny?" Naruto asks

"Just that only about half of the academy graduates will pass to be genin, If you pass is up to me..."

Everyone except Lyn Gaps at the new info.

"Dismissed"

"see ya later, Sakura i'll be home late today."

Sakura nods as Lyn...JUMPS OFF THE ROOF!?!?!?

"LYN!!" All of their team mates yell even Kakashi.

"What?" she asks from behind them.

They all scream.

Lyn chuckles. "This will be fun..."

She waves goodbye.

A/N How did you like it? I'm gonna make Lyn a bit sadistic. Just for entertainment perposes....

SEE YA :)