Chapter 7

~Lyn's POV~

~Dream Commence~

I was running....To where who knows...I was being chased...I was scared..

I started hyperventilating and coughing at the same time. i heard my name being called eerily..I heard foot steps from behind me. I was on my hands and knees. I was crying. I noticed that i looked smaller. Maybe i was 3 or 4? My usually long hair was cut short, About to my chin. I was in a, Now ruined, White night gown. It was stained  with dirt, ash and...blood?!?!?

I looked up at the man, Now in front of me. He had a black ripped hooded cloak.  His eyes were a blinding yellow. His skin was tanned as if he worked every day of his life outside. He had a giant  sword that looked like it could cut a boulder in half.

But what really stood out was a huge red and  black Tattoo on his upper bicep

He raised his sword and...

~Dream End~Lyn's Pov~

I sat straight up. I was panting and sweating. Who was that man? Why was he after me? For what reason?

I look over at the clock on the side of my bed. Its 6 O-Clock in the morning. So i go to the shower and do my business then come back and go to my dresser. I pull on...

(The second one!)

(The second one!)

I then go to the kitchen and gather three apples and a bag of dango's from the fridge then i head out to training ground seven.

(Time skip to the 7th training ground)

"Your Late!!!!" Naruto an Sakura shout in unison while Sasuke doesn't even care.

"Whatever..." I say while taking a bite out of my apple.

"Sensei said not to eat!!" Sakura practically Screeched!!

"No Sakura, He advised us not to eat..."

She just 'Hmphed' and turned away. I whistled to get all their attention. I threw each of them an apple.

"Eat, You wont be as strong if you don't."

Sakura started to protest. "If you dont want to eat then dont.."

All three of them started to eat their food. i decided to sleep more til he comes so i used chakra control and walked up the tree on a branch and slept. After eating my dango of course...

(One Hour Later..*sponge bob Quote...*)

*Poof*

"YOUR LATE!"

is all i hear. I yawn and flip out of the tree.

"Sup" i say and do a mock salute to them.

Kakashi cleared his thorough and started.

"sorry in late but a black cat crossed my path so i had to go the long way.."

"LIES!!" Naruto and Sakura screeched.

"If you went the long way then why did you just use a jutsu to teleport here?" I said raising a eyebrow.

He loosens his collar and speaks "When here's the test.... 

(Im not writing this word for word so dont judge me please! Thank Chu!)

He holds up three bells. "Your test is to get one of these bells before noon or else you'll get tied to one of those stumps and ill eat my lunch in front of you.

No ones but Naruto's tummy growls. I guess he needed more than an apple, I wouldn't know cause i dont normally eat breakfast. Just snacks throughout the day then dinner....

"You can use any weapon you may want."

Sakura's eyes widen, "But sensei, those are dangerous!"

Naruto snorted and laughed. "Yeah especially since he couldn't dodge that eraser yesterday!"

Kakashi spoke up, "you dont need to worry about him, class clowns are usually all talk, a weak link, Useless."

Naruto....Growled? "I'll Kill You!!" He screamed and charged at Kaka~Baka with a kunai.

He easily dodged and pinned Naruto to the ground.

"Ya know, I'm starting to like you guys. But i didn't say start yet.."

He let go of Naruto and said. "To pass you must come at me with the intent to kill."

'If looks could kill...'

I though as I looked at Naruto and Sasuke glare at Bakashi..

"Now.....Go!"

A/N I Know Im A Horrible Author But Give Me Credit, I Have Advanced Classes And A Stack Of HomeWork EVERY DAY!! So Im Sorry!!!

Ive also been trying to plan out the ending of this series, If i should make this a series..

Tell ya what, I'll put up a strawpoll

(I'm a horrible person so i dont know how to put up a link)

http://www.strawpoll.me/11146357

SEEYA:)