Chapter Nineteen

Here you go guys! :) Decided to write one since I got a lot of votes on the last one so quickly and this one has been long overdue. Lol. Thank you all so much! Love you all! Enjoy the story! 

- Animegirly134

Chapter Nineteen

Battlefield

----------------------------------------------

- Mya - 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock turning on the radio and it played the song "Burn" by Ellie Golding. The sound of her voice woke me up completely, so I laid there on my bed until the song was over and stared up at the ceiling thinking about Seto and I's date last night. 

The way he kissed me on the lips made my lips tingle and the way he kissed my shoulder grew shivers down my spine. His eyes, the way he looked at me so intensely made me nervous with butterflies in my stomach; in a good way. 

I rubbed my eyes carefully and sat up on my bed. It was 7 a.m., and it was finally time to go to school. So I took at quick shower, put on my uniform, pulled my hair up in two high pigtails, put on some light mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss; and headed downstairs for breakfast. Mokuba was stuffing his face with his pancakes and fruit. Seto however was reading the newspaper, and drinking a cup of coffee. 

"Good morning Mya!" Mokuba greeted causing Seto to look up from the newspaper and smirk at me. 

"Hey guys. Good morning." I said with a smile, and sat down at the table, Seto's blue eyes were staring at me again; causing my heart to pound hard in my chest and the butterflies to start fluttering. 

Amberlynn, one of the maids, set down a plate in front of me that held a omelette with cheddar cheese, 3 slices of turkey bacon, and about a half a cup of home fries. 

I licked my lips hungrily and immediately started to eat; as I did so I felt someone staring at me, so I looked up. 

Seto's eyes were staring hard at me, not in a intimidating way, but in a intense and curious way. My heart beat sped up so fast and pounded so loud in my ears, I had to break the gaze by looking at my plate and continue to eat my food. Seconds later I looked up again and saw he was smirking behind his newspaper. 

"Are you okay Mya?" Mokuba asked me but looked at me worriedly. 

"I'm fine. Why do you ask?" I blinked and smiled at him. 

"You are turning red. I thought maybe the salsa on the omelette was too spicy for you." Mokuba still looked at me curiously. I saw that Amberlynn also looked in my direction, her brown eyes looked worried. But I giggled and waved off his concern. 

"No, I'm okay. This omelette is perfect!" I took another bite out of the omelette happily and tasted amazing burst of flavors of cheese, green peppers, sauteed onions, and homemade salsa. "Mmmmmmm, soo good." 

Seto set his newspaper down and drank the rest of his coffee and again smirked at me; causing me to blush again but I forced myself to stop and just ignore it. I ate the rest of my meal happily, and sipped on my orange juice through a straw. Once I finished, the 3 of us got our things together and headed into the limo to go to school. The winter break was short, and I was kinda sad it ended; but I get to see Diane, and the rest of my friends again, so I'm happy. 

On the ride to school, Mokuba was dropped off first; he hugged Seto and me then climbed out. 

"Have a good day!" I called out to him and he gave me a thumbs up with a smile. Roland closed the limo door and climbed into the front again with the new limo driver Seto hired.