Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Birthday Blowout (Part One)

Author's note : Hey guys! I know you guys wanted me to update this for awhile now. I've been stressed out with a lot of personal things that's been happening in my life and with work lately until Christmas day. I recieved gifts that I didn't even ask for and that really made me happy. I even got another tablet that has a keyboard! So thats good news for me and you all! I will be updating this story and others even sooner than I expected. My New years revolutions are three things. One, to complete at least one of these stories on my Wattpad, Two; I want to go back to college after taking a break for a year, and three, I want to get my driver's license! :) So, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and many more to come!

- Animegirly134

------------------
- Seto -

Her seafoam green eyes looked at me for a moment and she rolled her eyes, crossing her arms in the process. She was in some black shorts and a tank top, but held a blanket to cover her body. I felt a little embrassed for seeing her this way, but she covered up in her purple robe. Her eyes looked upon me.

"Is scaring me that amusing to you Mr. Kaiba?" She said with a hint of anger in her voice but also playfulness.

"At times, yes." I smirked and began to pick up my book again I chose from the shelf, but Mya walked up to me and tipped the book slightly to make me look at her straight in the eyes.

"Why is that?" She asked curiously.

I placed the book in my lap, grabbed her hands gently, and leaned close to her ear.

"The look on your face is priceless, and...." I looked at her face. She looked at me with surprise and shock in her eyes. "It's cute."

"Cute?" She raised an eyebrow at me then shook her head. "I don't think so."

"But I think so." I said again, and she sat down on the black leather couch, slightly blushing.

"I thought we would stop the flirting Seto. Friendship first remember?" She stammered a little bit but kept a calm and collected look upon her face.

"I know. I'm sorry." I apologized sincerly.

Get a grip Seto.

I thought quietly to myself and noticed Mya was laying on the leather couch and pulled her blanket up and slightly over her face; she turned her back away from the window. When lightening struck in the skies again, I heard her gasp and clutch on the blanket tighter.

I immediately placed my book down and walked carefully to the couch where she laid down. Leaning over, I gently placed a hand on her shoulder. She jumped slightly but looked up at me with fear.

"I hate thunderstorms. " She said softly. Her eyes were wide and grew wider when thunder rumbled from outside again. "Can, you just stay with me until it stops or I fall asleep again?"

"Sure. I'll be sitting right here then." I sat down on the couch right next to her. The couch was pretty big so as Mya turned her back towards me while being wrapped up in the blanket and her robe. I sat right next to her and put both my feet up on the couch; I wanted to keep reading since I haven't read anything that wasn't from my computer or tablet in so long.

The sounds of the rain was becoming more quiet by the minute since Mya decided to sleep again. My eyes wandered over to her for a moment; she looked very peaceful and even more beautiful as she slept. A lock of hair covered her face slightly so I placed it behind her ear gently, so she wouldn't wake up.