Chapter Twelve

Chapter 12

Rose

Author’s Note: 
Here you guys go! I know you all are dyingggg to know why Mya left so suddenly like that. I have been trying to come up an idea for this chapter for months now. As I was sitting in one of my college classes one day I gotten this idea after in class we discussed something about how some men feel as though women are nothing but objects to them and abuse them to fulfill their own sexual desires or to have as their personal trophy to show off to the world.
So yes, I am back! And I hope you guys like this chapter! Please leave a comment and vote so I may update faster.

~Seto~

She just ran out of here as if there was a fire. From the way her lips were responding; I thought she was enjoying it.

I’m very confused.

Sighing, I plopped myself on the black leather couch and stared up at the ceiling; hoping that Mya would be home with Mokuba.

Mya is a really nice girl, I always thought she was; at first I must admit, I thought her being kind to others was weak like Yugi.

I also admit that I was jealous because of the way Tristan and Duke Delvin would look at her, make her laugh, and go out as a group with their friends. I wanted her to be something to me that I thought I would never have or needed.

A friend.

But that grew into something more.

~Mya~
~Diane’s House~

“Mya!” Diane greeted me as I stood at her front door and stepped to the side. “Welcome back! I really missed you.”

I stepped inside of the house as Diane closed the door behind me. On the T.V. screen was a music video, The Boys, by Girls’ Generation. It was one of my favorite songs, but now I wasn’t in the mood to listen to the nine girls singing and dancing on the screen. I was still shaken up from Seto kissing me at his office like that.

I liked it a lot.

I liked it so much it scared me.

It reminded me of too much of why Takashi and I broke up.

~Flashback~
~2 years ago~
~Age 16~
~February 14th~

Today was Valentine’s Day, the time when guys and girls were most likely to do 1 out of 3 things.

One was a girl or a boy to give a gift and hope they feel the same way they do.

Two, maybe go out to dinner to celebrate.

Or three, have sex. Or in my mom’s words of sex, “make love” with their boyfriend or girlfriend.

Most times people in my school did all three.

I trying to open my locker looking for a book for English class to do my homework tonight and when the combination lock open giving me access to my locker, there was an envelope. On the envelope was a heart shaped design on the front and my name written in cursive writing.

Confused, I opened it and there was a letter from the one person I was dating. Takashi Togotai. One of the richest and most popular kids in school, why he picked me to be his girlfriend I never figured out. He was very nice and sweet to me, and treated me like a princess even when I was used to taking care of myself.

The note said:
A sweetie to my sweetie. I love you. See you later.
- Takashi

In the envelope there was a ticket to a Ballet recital of Swan Lake. I loved ballet, ever since I was little. My mom had me do ballet, but as I grew older I lost interest in it. To this day I could do some of the moves, but I like to do freestyle dancing a lot.