Chapter Six

(Here's another chapter! Merry Christmas everyone! ^^) (Oh and enjoy the random Christmas song on the side! I love it! :3)

Chapter Six 

Christmas Confession

~Mya's P.O.V.~

~Christmas Day~ 

Dear Diary, 

Well today is Christmas and this will be the last day I'll spend with Diane at her house. Seto Kaiba has arranged for me to pack my things and move in with him and his brother Mokuba at their mansion.   I really don't want to go, but I must in order for the paparazzi to stop annoying me and Diane on the daily basis. I really wish I didn't have to marry Kaiba. I mean...he's a somewhat nice person to me. He doesn't snap or insult me too much as Yugi and his friends. He really doesn't like them. Anyways today i'm gonna spend Christmas with Diane and all of our friends. I bought gifts for all of them, I hope they'll like them as much as I do.  Ciao! 

Placing my Diary safely away in the last moving box I finally packed up in my room. I was already dressed in christmas colors, a red and green santa hat and shirt, green skinny jeans, and a pair of matching converses. Today was gonna be a good day. 

 After the Halloween bash in October, people in school don't make screwy faces at me anymore. Veronica and her two idiot twin friends haven't bothered me either. They pretend to not notice me anymore. Maybe they're afraid or something. Who knows? 

Walking downstairs, the first thing I see is Diane placing the last of the decorations for our little party over the living room. Red and green banners, lights, and lastly the star on top of the beautiful christmas tree. I bought the tree, a white one. Diane and I placed red, green, blue, and pink ornaments on it, with gold glitter, and gold streamers on it. 

"Um Mya, can you reach the top of the tree?" Diane was standing on a chair and reaching up towards the top of the tree with her right arm. She looked like she was struggling too. 

I giggled and hopped up on the chair she stood on as she got down and handed me the gold star christmas tree topper.  "Yes I can reach the top of the tree, good thing I haven't moved out yet. Or you would'nt have able to put this on the tree!" 

"Yeah." Diane mumbled. "Too bad you won't be here tommorow..." 

As I hopped down from the chair, I sensed Diane's sadness in her voice and turned to look at her. 

Her gold eyes had tears in them, her blonde hair covering the left side of her face. 

"I don't want you to leave Mya..." Diane sniffed trying not to burst into tears. 

The lump in my throat began to form and now I had tears threatening to come from my eyes. 

"I don't want to leave either." I said sadly. 

We just stared at each other for a few seconds. And then started crying altogether and hugging each other tight. 

"I'm gonna miss you Diane. Very much." I sobbed into her shoulder. 

"I'm gonna miss you too Mya. Oh damn those paparazzi and Kaiba for making you leave!" Diane cried. 

We cried and cried for at least 10 minutes and finally had no tears left. We were wiping our face with tissues, and had to re-do our makeup. 

Both of us did our makeup and then heard the doorbell ring. 

It was probaly Yugi and the Gang.