Chapter Fourteen

Melting an Icy Heart

Chapter Fourteen

What is Love?

Author's Note: Hey guys! I'm sorry that I haven't been updating any of my stories (especially this one) because like I said I have no laptop and I am working up to get one. I actually have a job now, and can actually save money. Sooooo.....YAY! Slowly but surely, I'll try to update from other places like my Ipad, or my boyfriend's computer (whenever he isn't trying to read my embarrassing fan fiction about Yu-Gi-Oh) whenever I get the chance. So bear with me here! Enjoy the chappy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

One Week Later

-Mya-

"Wait let me get this straight." Diane asked me as we walked out of the last class we had for the day and headed towards our lockers that were right next to each other. "Seto said that you him still have to marry each other, but want to give things a try, and postpone the wedding until after you both graduate high school?"

I swallowed the fear of her flipping out on me down my throat and nodded. "Yes."

Diane stared at me for a moment and sighed. I watched her throw a couple of books into her locker and she closed it shut carefully. I bit my lip in fear. I hoped she wouldn't cause a scene in front of everyone here at school.

But instead she smiled and punched me in the arm. "Soooo you do like him!"

"Shhhhh!" I hushed her and blushed. "Yes, Diane I like him."

She squealed and nearly skipped down the school hallway in happiness as we walked out the front of the school. Yugi, Tea, Tristan, Duke, and Joey were waiting for us. Diane immediately stopped skipping and halted in her steps. Her eyes instantly went to Joey and she suddenly began to walk normally.

"Well then, I see that you like Joey too huh?" I whispered to her and she tried hiding her blush but I already saw the redness in her cheeks.

"Hey guys." Yugi greeted to us both and threw his book bag over one of his shoulders. "Ready to go to the arcade?"

"Yep." I said with a smile. "I'm dying to beat Tea's score at Dance Central 3!"

Tea laughed and stuck her tongue at me. "We'll see about that!"

Everyone chuckled and we were off to the arcade, another fun filled day with friends.

When we got to the arcade, Diane and Joey went off to get some food since they were both hungry, Duke and Tristan went to the pool table to play, and Yugi was watching Tea and I play Dance Central 3.

"Pick your poison." Tea teased me. I playfully glared at her and looked at the screen carefully, trying to pick a song I like.

"Hmmmm." I thought carefully as I looked through the song list for a moment and saw one of my favorite songs.

"Let's do this one." I touched the song title and it appeared on the big screen of the Dance Central 3 machine.

Tea raised an eyebrow at the song skeptically. "Ringa Linga? Really? "

Yugi began to chuckle at my choice of song but understood why I chose it. "Mya loves her K-Pop."

Tea smiled and looked at me. "You are SO on Mya."

"Good. Get ready." I smiled back at her and looked at the screen. The moment the dance moves began to come on the screen and the song was playing in the background I was already dancing. Tea danced as well following the movements and beats to the music.