Saga's Routine

I was walking down the hall, and saw that some girls are stalking me again.

I let out a sigh and kept walking.

Looking out the window, I saw the usual. Except it has something I'm not used to. I blushing freshman fallowing a smiling freshman. Or is that Kisa? Because knowing him, he's cruel when he wins bets. I used to hang with him, until he tried to make me do something stupid. So I was on my own after.

I took a closer look at the freshman. He looks cute, but he's a guy. So I guess I'll just don't bother.

I shrugged and walked to my next class.

My mind will be going crazy.

"S-Saga-Kun," A girl stuttered.

I looked behind me to see a blushing girl, not really looking at me in the eye.

"W-will you go w-with me to the F-Fairy Tale P-Prom?" She asked.

It's the 4th one this week.

"I'm sorry. I'm not looking for a date." I said honestly. Which is true.

I don't trust women. Or anything female. They just say one thing and leave the next time you see them.

"B-but c-could you atleast d-dance with me?" She asked.

"I'm not a good dancer. I don't really like to." I said, my usual toneless voice.

"B-"

"I'm sorry. But I'm not interested. Just take someone else." I said.

Then I walked off, leaving a girl crying behind me. Which I could care less. The first time I dealt with was a long time ago, and I didn't know what to do, so I just left.

I passed people and went to my class. Which is normal for anyone.

"Senpai! Why a-am I involved in this cherade!" A voice said outside the room.

"Because you lost! So you are doing this. Unless you want me to get the heartbreaker to have you as a toy?" I heard Kisa say.

"W-who's that?" The voice asked.

I peeked at the hallway, and saw the same blushing boy, but with less redness on his face.

"You really are behind aren't you," Kisa sighed and dragged the little one behind him.

'Heartbreaker, isn't that me?' I thought.

I usually walk into conversations and I always hear that title. And I guess it's referred to me.

Not everything is good in this life.