Purple or Green?

"What?" I nearly shouted.

"Purple. Or. Green!" Kisa said as he pulled up two different dresses. One was purple and looked skin tight, the other was a green ball gown.

"Why do I have to choose!"

He threw the dresses on the bed and stared at me.

"I'm not repeating this again." He said.

"B-but does it r-really matter what I wear? Can it be some jeans and a shirt?" I asked.

"No, it's prom. You know what, screw purple, your wearing green." He said as he threw the purple dress across the room. He then hung it to a nearby hook.

"I have to ask Chiaki to get those Padded underwear to give you those curves." Kisa said as he gave a teasing smile at me.

"W-wait! C-can I b-back out?!"

"Nope. Go to prom, get a guy to kiss you, and then your free," Kisa said, as if it was so simple.

"It's not that simple." I said.

"Sure it is. Girls get to do that all the time." Kisa said.

"They don't! Because I'm not one of them!!!"

"Suck it!" Kisa said as he pushed me down on a chair and got a bag with something brown in it. Chestnut brown."We have a Fairy-Tale Prom for you to be ready for."

I blushed, but kept my mouth shut. There isn't any way for me to get out of this.

"Now, pucker up. This lip stick shouldn't harm you. It would only give the soft pink color." He said.

"You sure I now a lot about this." I said.

"That's what I get, for being friends with a lot a girls and not boys." He said and put it lipstick on me.

"You? Friends with girls?"

"Yeah. They thought I was a girl. Until one slumber party. But they accepted me." He explained.

I believe kept my mouth shut.

"Let's see. You already got blush so you don't need that." Kisa murmured.

I blushed, but kept my stance.

"I wonder....." He smiled.

'oh god,' I thought.

Sorry it's short.