What Belonged to You, Now Belongs to Me.

Its dumb of me, I know. To suddenly say unnecessary things.

But she looked innocent. I don't like to be a jerk, but it made me want to destroy that pure inside of her.

Is that so much to ask?

So I made a little deal with myself.

If I make the innocent girl fall for me, I could destroy the pure, and leave.

She might hate me, but I hate it when there is something pure.

I walked to the decoration committee, I remembered that Yukina signed me up for this without my permission.

"You came!" Yukina said as he started to climbs down some stairs.
"It was better than staying at the library." I answered, putting my bag near the doorway.

"I heard that you flirted with someone today." Yukina said.

"Who did you hear it from?" I asked him.

"Her name was Yuki." He said.

"Why do people go to my business without permission? " I asked.

"Hey, you aren't the only one." Yukina said as he got a box filled with table decoration.

"Right," I said.

Yukina is also an Eye Candy. He has more fans than me, wish he could steal them all. But, like me, he doesn't like being stalked.

There is also the teacher who is helping with cooking Hatori, and the Calculus Teacher Usami. Thats all I can think of in the Eye Candy group.

"You think that you'll find someone?" Yukina asked.

"I don't know. My taste is different from yours." I said.

"Who knows. Everyone is coming."

"I'm not dancing," I said.

"Yes you are. You have to if you don't want to be bothered by thousands of girls."

"There is only 532 girls in this school." I said.

"It was just a hyperbole. I'm just saying you should hang out with one so the others wouldn't bother you." Yukina said putting a Rose in a vase.

"Like it was that easy. I can't find one who won't squeal my name and-"

Her face popped up.

"Shit," I growled.

"It seems you found a target then?" He asked.

"Shut it. All your doing is stand in the refreshment table." I shot at him.

"No I'm not, since the girls will pester me, I have to speak to some of them." He shot.

"Even if I do have someone. What would I even do?" I asked.

"Volunteer to help them." He said.

"Like what?"

"Some girls don't know how to dance. So use that. Some need help with the dress. You can do that too." Yukina said, putting a fake green vine on the table.

It looks like a log with matching chairs. But more fairy-tale like.

"Fine. But I'm not helping with any dress." I said.

Ritsu's p.o.v

I am mad, because that guy. I clenched my teeth and had my hands in fists.

"Oooohhh. I so hate him!" I growled.

"Ritchan, I told you to stay in the room. If you had, you wouldn't have met him." Kisa said as he brushed my hair, well wig.

"I hate it. He was such a jerk!"