A Sudden Announcement

I woke up to the sound of knocking.

Oda was sleeping next to me. And it seems Yukina didn't come after prom....I wonder.

I got up and groaned, annoyed I have to leave the bed.

"What" I said rudely as I opened the door.

"Saga Masamune?" The office aid asked.

"Yeah," I said.

He gave me a letter, then walked off.

"God," I groaned and shut the door behind me. As I saw the lettering of who it was. There was nothing but the wording of Military."shit," I sighed."She actually signed me up." I said.

I heard the creak of the bed, signaling that Oda is getting off the bed. Then he appeared yawning. Does he realize he's nude yet?
I let out a light chuckle and put the letter on the nearby nightstand.

"Morning," I told him.

"Good morning.....Saga?!" He said as he realized where he was.

"Yeah, forgot about our little time last night?" I teased.

He blushed a beautiful shade of rosey pink. It was an invitation for me. I walked closer and got his waist, moving him close to me and leaned down to kiss him. How was it possible he could win in less than 24 hours.. heck maybe 5.

He let out a moan, which was very arousing to me. So I shifted my hands from his waist to his wrists.

"S-Saga, w-"

"Its the weekend, so don't stop me when you just invited me." I told him, feeling something inside of me, something dark and possessive, start to rise to the surface.

"Senpai...." He let out a sigh.

God this is such a turn on. Imagine your adorable kohai calling you that when he or she is under your grasp.

I have that feeling. So don't judge me.

"Senpai......." he had tears on his eyes, glistening the bright room, although his eyes are the brightest.

Is he seducing me?

He had the blushing in his face. The twinkling of desire. And he bit his lip in hope of something. I had hunger, hunger to devour him entirely and make him mine. And only mine.

I can't bare to see anyone take him aw-

"Saga. There was a call saying your entrance to the Military was a success and they want to see you later today." Someone said through the door.

Fucking cockblocker.

"What is he talking about?" Oda asked, a sign of hurt in his face.

At this, I let go of his wrists, and sat back. Thinking for an excuse. But I had nothing. It was never my desicion to do so.

"I........can't stay any longer." I managed to say.

"How do you feel about me?" He asked suddenly.

I looked at him, he was clutching his hand with a pained look. Something I can never forget.

"Oda......I-"

"Saga you will not-" Yukina burst into the room. Interrupting me, and then he stared at us. And the dress and wig on the ground. With Oda on my bed naked.

Which I guess Oda realized since he flashed 20 shades of red.

"So this is her- I mean him?" He asked.

"Yeah, real question. Where's your jacket?" I asked.

He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Haha....you see......I had some.....distractions.....sooooo.....I'm getting my jacket back." He said and left.

What is it with cockblockers these days?

"I should be going too." Oda said.

"Wait," I said and held his wrist.

"What! You clearly don't need me." He said, a breaking in his voice.

"I do need you....I love you," I said.

There was a thick silence. The breeze blew in blossom tree petals, and a sweet scent of it.

"Do?" He asked. Breaking the silence.

"I do.....just.....wait for me please." I said.

Tears welled up in his eyes, and he turned around and hugged me. Surprising me, I hugged back and felt tears of my own start to swell.

"I love you.......if you go to war.....live......I will always be here." Oda said.

I stroked his hair. And laughed a bit.

"You will be the reason I will live. Your mine remember?"

He hugged me tighter, and then pulled away to meet my gaze. Which I covered with my bangs.

he pulled my bangs away, and smiled as tears fell from his eyes.

"I will wait...No matter how long." He smiled.

I kissed him, knowing it truly is goodbye. Not forever, but just for the time being.