Food Is Required

Its just a filler chapter. Buy For a friend.DomesticaLover love you!

I ran into the cooking lab and saw numerous amounts of food.

"Wow!" I said.

"Chiaki, don't even eat the food." Hatori sense I said as he walked in behind me.

"Ah! Sense I! I'm sorry. I wasn't planning to." I said blushing.

I don't know why I do that when he's with me alone.

"Tell that to your hunger. You ate last years Christmas Foods. How can you eat all 400 plates and don't gain a single weight?" He teased.

"I did gain weight!"

"How much?"

I blushed, then stared at the ground.

"A pound." I answered.

"Just as I thought, you could of earned more weight with those plates." He said as he rolled up his sleaves and started to frost a cake.

"Okay, but I still gained something," I muttered.

"Aren't you suppose to get ready for the Prom thing?" He asked.

I was caught off guard. No one asked me about it, only about two girls asked, but I didn't like them so I rejected them. I don't know exactly why I don't like them. But I just don't.

"Yeah, I'm going with Yuu." I said, and I feel guilty already.

"Really. Do you plan on going there for fun or food?" He asked as he put the cake on the tray.

"Food, of coarse." I answered.

Next thing I knew, I was cornered by sensei. His hand on my Chung, my heart thundering in my chest and blushing madly.

"Are you sure? You act this way when you see me." He pointed out.

"W-what way?" I stuttered. My heart thundering that I could barely hear myself speak.

"This way," he said and softly kissed me.

My eyes widened, and the taste was sweet. More sweet than sugar!!!!!

Is it bad I kissed him back?!

Before I even realize, my body already stuck to him like glue. Already feeling this obsession for food rise. Except it wasn't for food anymore.

"T-tori," I stuttered as he released me for air. But it sounded as if I was seductive.

Tears stung my eyes. Slowly feeling pleasure.

I looked at him, panting for small air. And I blushed as I remembered our location.

"W-why did you do that?" I asked him.

He turned away and then went back to the food setting it up.

"Sensei! I got the blue icing like you said." A girl said walking in. A student.

Does he do this to students?

"Thank you Mina. You can leave." He smiled.

As if he didn't do any anything at all.

I blushed as I put my fingers on my lip, feeling how warm and soft it was. And bruised a bit.

"Chiaki, your face and lips are red. What happened?" Mina asked me.

"N-nothing serious, I'm leaving to get ready." I said and walked off.

What did sense I do to me? Should I panic? Why am I not panicking?!

I'm so done for. How should I face sensei now?!

Sorry, I got nothing and I thought about Chiaki and Hatori for the moment.

Please forgive the short chapter.