Not What I Planned

Hi, I realize I need to end this. And also that all the actions is happening in one day. So, I will make a sequel.

Hope you like this chapter.

I as thrown to the bed. I blushed my head off as he climbed on top of me and I had my hand on his chest trying to pull him away with weak strength.

"W-wait! I'm not r-ready for this." I stuttered.

"So you thought about it?" He asked and gave me a teasing gaze.

"N-no, I'm just.....N-not ready." I admitted, blushing.

He let out a sigh, and got closer to me.

"You're strange." He whispered. "And I know you aren't really female."

I blushed and stared at him shocked.

"H-how?!"

"I never seen you before. If I had, I would've chased you long ago. And you're friends with Kisa." He explained.

"Seriously?!" I blurted.

"Yeah, I've net Kisa." He said, and still had his body dominating mine.

"Now you k-know, I g-guess you thinks it's g-gross." I said, hiding my face with my bangs.

He brushed them away and looked deeply in my eyes. Making a tsunami run in me.

"Does it look like I give a damn?" He asked me.

Heart. Rocketing. In. Bed.

He leaned down, and kissed me. Softly, passionantly, then hungrily.

I felt him softly take off the dress, reviling my rising and falling chest. Signaling that I'm breathing to heard as he kissed me. Soon, I found myself on his lap and my wig finally off. Showing my natural short hair.

"You're still strange." He said and kissed my neck.

I squeaked a moan as he bit me and sucked my neck. A weakness that I found out I had. Making me helpless and melt to him with no hesitation.

I got annoyed with the dress and finally took it off, and he left marks on my body as there was one on my neck. Making me blush and think what I should do with it.

"Ritsu." He whispered.

He said something else, but I couldn't hear him clearly, I felt tears stream down my rose colored cheeks.

The thundering in my chest and the heat igniting my skin was so distracting. Thats when I felt something slide in me, making me yelp and cling closer and he kissed me possessively. I swore that my lips might be bruised. But stinging of desirable pain struck me. Wondering what the hell is going on.

"Just relax," he whispered, and then it was pulled out, seconds later two fingers slid in. Yelping and tears in my eyes.

"I-it hurts," I whimpered.

"Just breathe, relax. Look at me," he said.

I took steady breaths, my body relaxed o his touch, and my eyes locking his. His gaze, so familiar. Such care in those eyes, such longing. Where have I seen those eyes before?

Thats when I suddenly gave in, letting myself get swept away. Nothing would happen, right?