Explenations are Required.

Hi, play this song. The songs I chose should have meaning to the chapter or story. Pay attention to the lyrics as you read. You'll understand.

I was pacing back and forth, thinking the possible things to say or ask.

I swear I can't handle this much thinking over someone. This is bullshit.

Yet it pisses me off to have this weird feeling to touch Oda. To make a mess.

"Fuck!" I shouted, startling some girls passing.

Thats when One in particular stood in front of me with arms crossed.

"What are you staring at? You asked me to come. I came." Oda said, blushing the same shade from earlier.

"I didn't think you would," I admitted.

"Who do you think I am?" Oda asked.

Thats the question I'm starting to ask.

"Lets go inside. " I said and took her hand.

The song Forgiveness was playing. Which was strange for me since I never heard it before.

Oda, however, started humming.

"Lets go, I want to see if I taught you well enough." I said when I saw three girls having their eyes on me as if I was prey.

"Okay," Oda answered as I dragged him to the dance floor.

Couples saw us and some girls shot glares at Oda. Which really pissed me off. Oda didn't pay attention, instead her attention was fixed on me. She blushed when I noticed it, then looked down.

"Its fine. You can look at me." I whispered.

After a while, she slowly looked at my eyes. Her cheeks a rosey color and her eyes seemed as if they we're glowing.

I was surprised by this that I felt MYSELF blush and look away.

"Don't do that," I muttered.

She looked at me confused, her gaze trying to meet mine. I had enough. I can't hold back anymore.

"Come with me." I whispered to Oda's ear and dragged her with me to, you guessed it, my dorm room.

"I always get dragged by you," Oda muttered.