Chapter 1 The beautiful spot

Itona's pov.

"Wow Itona, you can build anything you want. Its really amazing." Isogai cheered.

"We can kill Koro-sensei with this thing." Maehara said with amusement.

"Its okay if I fail 100 times, I'll kill him for sure in the end. You'll help me out, right guys?" I asked.

"Of course, you can count on us." Maehara smiled. This is better, I would like to stay like this for a while.

"Nagisa!" Karma called out.

"Huh, oh Karma, what's up?" "Look at this, its sonic ninja on this page, look at it." Karma said while pointing it out. "Your right, that movie was so cool." Nagisa smiled.

Nagisa Shiota, I have never thought he has a very strong vision. Why didn't I notice it? We were never close but we seem to greet each other sometimes. He probably thinks, I'm invisible, nothing more. I'll have to clear my head.

"Hey idiot, take care of the machine for me." I demanded. "Huh, what! I'm not an idiot." He shouted.

Stupid Terasaka, his doing what I told him to do. When I was with Shiro that time, I use to follow him in the woods and took a gaze upon this beautiful spot. I never told anybody, I won't tell anyway. Its my secret spot. The only people who knows this spot is, Shiro and Karma.

Karma sometimes skips classes. He manage to find this spot first, before I could. But still, this is a beautiful view anyway.

Nagisa's pov.

"Itona-kun is awesome, don't you think. He manage to build something that is incredible high tech. His invention will totally kill Koro-sensei." Sugino cheered.

"I'm happy that his having great friends." I smiled. "He can stay here, whatever he want."

"Yeah your right, here comes the ball, Nagisa. Catch it okay, don't miss this time." Sugino said while preparing to throw the ball.

"I'll try..." I said nervously.

As Sugino throw the ball at me, I can't help myself but flinch and dodge. I fell to my knees as I trip on a rock, I hit my head on the ground. That actually hurts, I can see Kayano and Sugino running to my direction. Only to see if I we're ok.

"Nagisa-kun, are you ok?" Kayano asked.

"Yeah, I think so." I said nervously.

"Sugino-kun! You should be more careful. You don't have to throw the ball to his face." Kayano pouted.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to throw it on his face."

"No, its okay. We should worry about Sugino's ball. It went inside the woods again."

"I should practice on my throwing method again. I really got into it with force." He said while thinking.

"Come on and let's find it, Sugino." Kayano deminded.

"I know, I' m responsible anyway."

"I'll help too." "No way, its Sugino's fault and you don't have to do anything." Kayano deminded again. I know its Sugino's fault, you know.

"I don't want to sit down and do nothing. Let me in, it will be better if we find it together. Three heads are better than two right." I smiled.

Kayano was thinking about it until she decided what to do. "Alright, but don't wonder off then. I'll have to look over there, Sugino look over there by the river and Nagisa, just look around on that side." She giggled.

"But that's the field..." "Exactly, bye bye." She giggled. Kayano is such a nice girl, she even blame Sugino from what happen. If only I catch the ball.

I knew where the ball headed but I didn't want Kayano to be worried about me. That's why, I'll look for it by secret. I went through bushes to bushes, finding where the ball went and I heard.

"What the hell is this, it hit my head really hard." The boy shouted. That voice, it sounded so familliar, wait a minute.

"Itona-kun." I mumbled. I peek through the bushes, to see Itona-kun picking up the ball right next to him and glared at it.

"I swear, if I find out who did this. I'll kill them." Itona said with anger. I slowly back away only to step on a wooden stick and I was terrified. "Who's there?" Itona called out. My cover has been blown.

"Um... Its just me. Pl- please don't ki- kill me." I stuttered. There was complete silents and he then completely ignored me. "Um... Itona-kun, the ball belongs to Sugino. So I have to bring it back to him." I explained. He ignored me again. What am I suppose to do, his really quiet even in classes. I just want to know what's wrong.

"Your the third person." He said. "Huh?" "Your the third person, to find my secret spot." He said while looking away. As I was about to think about it and realizing it. I just found his secret place, where he hang out a lot, sleeps peacefully, and other stuff. Its an invasion of his privacy!

"I'm really sorry! I shouldn't have found this secret spot. I'm sorry! I'm sorry!." I apologized.

"What the hell are you apologizing for?" He questioned. "Um... well, its your secret spot." "Just leave." He said. I was about to leave until I realize Sugino's ball.

"Um, wait. I'm suppose to pick up Sugino's ball." I said as I turn back at him. He look at me for a minute, he then sigh and reach out Sugino's ball to me. I walk towards him as I accidentally trip on a rock again. Why am I such klutz?!

Itona's pov.

What just happened? Nagisa, is on top of me and out of all scenarios, this happens. My first kiss with Nagisa, his turning red and its really adorable.... What the hell am I talking about? Nagisa is blushing so hard, his face was pure red. Now that I realize what's going on, I have my first kiss with Nagisa. Nagisa of all people, I pushed him away as I quickly covered my face with my arm.

"I di- didn't me- mean too.... Gah! I'm so- sorry! I'm so- sorry." Nagisa blushed as he hesitated. I can't believe it, my heart is beating like crazy, I can't help myself but turn this situation really awkward. I can't speak and I can't think straight. All I did was giving the ball back to him.

"Ri- right, Su- Sugino's ball... A- arigato." He accidentally touch my hand and we both realize it. He quickly snatch away the ball on my hand and he then stood up. "A- arigato! B-bye bye!." He bowed and run away as quickly as possible.

Even though he was out of sight. My heart still keeps beating and I can't stop repeating my memory on that kiss. Nagisa is always on my head and I can't stop it. Is this the feeling of falling for someone?

Nagisa's pov.

I can't! It was embarrassing. What will he think of me? A pervert! Oh my gosh, I'm such a klutz! I'm so stupid. But I don't understand myself, when I kissed Bitch-sensei I was ok with it. Why am I flushing about this?

"Nagisa-kun!" Kayano called out. "What are you doing here? Didn't I tell you to look over there."

"Sorry Kayano-san, look at this, its Sugino's ball."

"Finally, I was starting to get worried about it." Sugino sigh. "Where did you found it?"

"I find it in....." I suddenly paused as I remembered tripping and accidentally kissed Itona-kun. All of a sudden, my cheeks turn red and I can't stop thinking about Itona-kun. Why the hell is this happening to me?

"Are you alright, Nagisa-kun? You don't look so good." Kayano said worriedly.

"His probably sick."

"I'm fine! Cla- Classes are going to resume anyway.... I got a go." I quickly run away and still making the blushy face. I can't help myself! Is really the most embarrassing thing I did.

"What's wrong with him?" Kayano asked.

"Beats me, classses are going to start so we better hurry up."

"Let's just deal with Nagisa, later." Kayano smiled. "Let's go, before Koro-sensei notice that we're gone."

"Alright then, let's go." Sugino smiled back.

To be continued...