Chapter 14 A Hunt for a Spot

Asano's pov.

I took a small sip from my glass and it was refreshing. My throat was sore but I think it'll pass by now. "A small party in my house. Well I did say that you can bring someone but not have sex with them." Asano's father sigh.

"Father!" I shouted. "It's pretty strange that we have to meet like this Principal but I have to go, cause Nagisa might look for me by now." Karma chuckled slightly.

"Oh! About that. Your absent for today." Oh my god! I can't believe this. "What?!" Both me and Karma shouted in unison.

Itona's pov.

Today is the day that me and Nagisa will hunt for a spot. You may not know this but I feel excited and nervous about this. I was waiting behind the field for Nagisa when he appeared with a lot of sweats. "I came *pant* *pant* as fast as I could *pant* were you waiting  for me for this long? *pant*" Nagisa puffed.

"It wasn't that long. Here, have some water if you like." I said while getting the water bottle on my bag. I finally took the water bottle on my bag and gave it to him. He gulped the water from inside and breath out for air. "Thank you, Itona. Is really great that we can finally do what we want to do on our own." Nagisa grinned.

"It's just a great time of being with you for once." I smiled. "So is this a secret that we need to keep?" Nagisa asked. "I don't want Terasaka to butt in again. So it's pretty obvious that we have to keep it a secret."

"Oh, so I don't have to say it to anyone. Just the two of us then..." Nagisa said. Just the two of us? Actually, it's pretty much like that. "You wanna start moving now or take a break for a while?" I asked.

"No, let's just move. I'm sure will find it eventually." Nagisa sigh while wiping away his sweat on his forehead. Me and Nagisa continued to walk but it seems like we have nothing to say at all. I didn't like the silent so I started talking to him myself.

"So Nagisa... Have you done your homework in english?" I asked confusedly. Oh my god, what the hell am I doing asking homework at a time like this?! If I were Nagisa I would get really pissed if I got reminded of homework. I'm such an idiot.

"Done it." Nagisa said abruptly with a smile. "Oh, your done?" Why am I asking him about homework?! "Karma taught me yesterday but I didn't know what happen to him after cleaning duty but I remember him saying that he will be going somewhere. Come to think of it, he's absent today. Pretty weird right?"

Why are we talking about him, right now? "Karma is a weird guy I know." I sigh. "Did you finish your homework?" Nagisa asked. "Ah yeah, Terasaka was pretty annoying that time. He wouldn't stop pestering me about homework when he was the one not taking his homework seriously." I chuckled softly.

"You and Terasaka.... Have fun?" Nagisa mumbled. I can't really hear what he says so I wanted to make sure if it's clear. "What did you just said?" I asked.

"Oh nothing. Nothing important. So where do we start Itona?" He asked slightly smiling. "I got a map from the teacher's room so were fine. Do you want to start finding a spot in the waterfall?" I asked while pointing it out at the map. "Waterfall is kind a fun."

I helped Nagisa to find a perfect spot for us both. The weather is really warm and as always, refreshing. I took Nagisa in the waterfall and we finally saw the glistening water of the waterfall. "Remember that time when you tried to kill us all just to beat Koro-sensei." Oh that I remember that. That's where I almost killed Koro-sensei and Nagisa. That stupid me.

"Yeah I remember. Pretty stupid of me am I right, Nagisa?" I slightly chuckled. "You were cool that time." Nagisa mumbled. Seriously, why can't I hear him clearly?