Chapter 18 No. 19 Strikes

Nagisa's pov.

Itona is now my boyfriend and I'm really happy about it. I was looking for him when I saw Terasaka talking to someone else. The guy has black hair and wait... Tentacles?!

"Can you atleast tell me what is your relationship with Itona?" Terasaka sigh.

"My relationship with him is non of your business." He grumbled.

"You've been saying that but I know something is up."

"Well he did stole almost everything. I'm glad I have the oppurtunity to get this tentacles." He smirk.

"No. 19 you don't know what those tentacles can do to you. It almost destroyed Itona and Kayano. I don't know what those tentacles are you telling you to do. But I know one thing, you have to see Koro-sensei right away." Terasaka confronted the man in front of him.

What the heck is Terasaka hiding from us. Is he still helping that Shiro guy? I've got to save him.

"This tentacles can help me fight Itona! But in order to do that. I have to get his tentacles back and destroy him. After that, I'll destroy his girlfriend then I destroy all of his love ones. Do you understand?!" The man growled.

"Dude you've gone nuts." Terasaka shivered.

"Oh don't worry. I won't hurt you because I like you."

"What?"

"I really really like you but I have to finish what I have started. I want to get even with him. No more wasting of time. I'm through with waiting. Please just join with me Terasaka. I thought you hated him?" The man asked begging.

"I do but he's also my friend." Terasaka frowned.

".... I understand.... Good bye, Ryoma Terasaka." The man fled away as Terasaka looks at him at dismay.

"What have I done?" Terasaka asked himself.

"Terasaka! Did you just-"

"Nagisa! Look I didn't really- I can explain- I mean-"

"We don't have time for that! We have to stop him from getting Itona!"

"Your right! Come on Nagisa!"

Itona's pov.

"A secret? Why keep a secret when you're dating Nagisa? Both of your secrets will come out eventually." Karma sigh as he open a can of juice.

"I still don't want my friends to know. I'm not prepared yet."

"Pussy." Karma snickered.

"Why can't you just confess to Asano already, Who's the pussy now?" I chuckled. He frown a little and I didn't mean to discourage him. Damn it. "Oh um... Sorry."

"No... Your right. I'm a pussy too. I mean his too perfect and Ren is the one who is always by his side. I don't even stand a chance..."

"Man, your a let down. You've got to face your fears like I did." I smiled.

"Well, Your-"

"Aaahhh!!! What is that?!" Okuda screamed. I looked at Karma and we quickly run our way to the scene.

Something is attacking us and it has tentacles too. Dark 4 tentacles on his back. Who is that guy?

"Itona! Where are you?!" The man shouted.

"Everyone run! Just keep running students!" Bitch-sensei shouts as she help other students to run.

"Koro-sensei! Where is Koro-sensei?! We need his help quick!" Taisei shouted.

"Where's Karasuma-sensei? I can't find him!" Kurahashi shouted hesitantly.

"Kurahashi! Watch out!" Okajima shouted as he grab Kurashi away. The tentacle slam the debris down and it's furious about something.

"Itona! I found you!" He growled. He's coming towards me when Koro-sensei showed up to stop him.

"Nurufufufu~ You will have to deal with me um... What is your name? Sir?" Koro-sensei asked.

"That doesn't matter you octopus! Move aside!" The man shouted. His tentacles threw Koro-sensei away and Koro-sensei's front tentacles just falls off then it melts. What the hell is he?

"Itona! Karma! Run! Run quickly! This guy is different!" Karasuma-sensei shouted as he help students evacuate.

"I think I know what it wants. I don't why but Itona we have to move now!"

"What about Nagisa?" I asked.

"He must have evacuated too. Come on Itona!" Karma took my hand and ran away as far as we can. For some reason, its like I've met that person somewhere before.

Asano's pov.

"You've been texting me since yesterday. What's the problem Ren?"
I asked as I crossed my arms.

"You didn't show up to school yesterday. How could I not be worried about you?" Ren pouted.

"Look Ren, yesterday it was a busy day. I understand that your worried about me but I'm fine. You don't have to text me with the same message lines all over again."

"Your right but can you tell me what happen yes-"

"Move! Karma Run!" A white headed shouted as he run pass us.

"Oh man. Those low life E class, what are they doing now?" Ren sigh. "Hey Asano, I would like to tell you some-"

"Get out of the way show off!" Karma shouted as he punched Ren right on the face. What the fuck is wrong with him?!

"Karma! What the he-"

"Asano, I like you!" Karma shouted. Wha-What?

"Karma, what are you talking about?! Stop fooling around!" I shouted at him as I turn flustered by this.

"I don't have much time but here." Karma lean in to my face to kiss me on the cheek and he left with a wink.

"Karma! What the hell!" I shouted. What the hell is he doing? That was really embarrassing. I looked at the unconscious Ren and carried him with one arm. Then I freaking saw a man with tentacles which pass by us to go to the direction where Karma goes.

What the heck is going on?

Itona's pov.

"Itona I did it! Woohoo!!!" Karma cheered while running like mad.

"Did what?" I shouted as I look back. That thing is still there. What is he aftering anyway? Is it me?

"Oh I just- Argh!" Karma tripped as he looked at his ankle. I stop myself only to see Karma being dragged by that thing's tentacle. What does it wants?

"Hey! Stop it! What do you want anyway!?" I shouted at him as he looked at me with blood lust.

"Itona... Remember me... You killed my parents, you destroyed my hometown,you made my sister suffer, and also, you hurt the feelings of someone I love. Now because of that, I wanted to kill you for so long but where's the fun in that. I want you to join me and bring back those tentacles of yours." He chuckled.

"What? Tentacles... Of course, I should have known. Shiro is not joking this time. Your-"

"That's right Itona I'm-"

To be continued...

It's been rough day because of headache and I got sick in the middle of summer. You know that feeling when your head throbs whenever you look at the screen on your phone. Yeah... it hurts like hell.

So sorry for the late update. I hope I get well soon. (I'm still not over with my sickness though.) Bye!