Chapter 4 Battlefield part 1

Nagisa's pov.

"Its about time, boys. If you want the girls to do things to our command. We will only seek victory. Whatever happens, whether you like it or not. We will win this fight." Okajima announced as his eyes we're glistening like tears are forming.

I didn't think that Okajima-kun is really pure to his speech. I can't help but sweat drop.

"So are you with me or not?!" Okajima added.

The others cheered as Okajima smiled brightly as tears running down his cheeks. The others was so inspired by Okajima's speech that they even cried with him.

I smiled and took a glance at Itona who is staring back at me. We then caught our attention to each other that we quickly look away. That was really embarrassing, I can feel the heat and blood rushing down to my face. I wish no one, saw me did that.

"I can't believe Okajima made a speech like that but I don't care less. Cause if your fine with it then its fine with me too." Terasaka cheered. Itona was looking down and finally faced Terasaka-kun.

"Hey idiot, let's go." Itona sigh.

"I'm not an idiot!" Terasaka shouted.

Maybe...

*Flashback*

"Forget about what happen between us."

"I was kind of annoyed yesterday. A guy kissing me on the lips, seriously."

"I don't like you, Nagisa."

*End of Flashback*

He probably said that because he likes someone else already.

Like Terasaka-kun.

"I wish Yukiko-chan doesn't mind if I asked her on a date right, Nagisa-kun." Sugino slightly chuckled.

"Ah yeah, you did say that you like Yukiko-chan." I smiled nervously.

"I'll go smooth on our first date and then, I'll tell her how I feel." Sugino said nervously.

"Sugino-kun..."

Atleast he have to confess his love to Yukiko-san. Look at me, I've been dumped by Itona.

"Everyone start, your formation!" Isogai announced.

"Its up to Team E to distract the girls. I'll have to go now Nagisa-kun, we have to win this afterall." Sugino said with a thumbs up.

"Good luck, Sugino-kun!"

"I hope the Team C pay attention to Team E." Itona muttered to himself.

"Itona-kun..."

"Kssshhh... Itona-kun, are you there, over... ksshhh."

A walkie talkie?

"Kimura-kun, how are the girls doing?" Itona asked.

"Ksshh... As I thought, the Team C are snipers, Team D are in the field and Team A is with Team C. What's are next move, Itona-kun?"

"What about Team B?" Itona asked.

"Kssshh... Its no where to be seen. Oh and also, Nakamura's giving orders to the girls."

"Atleast I'm right about the Team C." Itona sigh.

"So awesome! Itona's envision we're right. Who would thought, Hayami-chan will be there sniper again." Maehara cheered.

"Hayami-chan, she's really a challenging person but I won't let her win this round." Chiba exclaimed.