Chapter 11 Broken Friendship

Itona's pov.

"What!? Don't you dare say that on Nagisa's face!" I growled at him.

"What the fuck Itona! This isn't what you want and I know that. We're friends and we know what we want." Terasaka growled back.

"Stop it you guys! Look Terasaka, nothing is going on between me and Itona. We're just good friends who needs a little time together. That's all." Nagisa frowned. Ouch that hurt.

"It sounds fishy and it also stinks!" Terasaka frowned. "I won't forgive you!"

"Nagisa, it's nice being with you but I have to take care of him for a while." I sigh with disappointment.

"Oh... Let's just continue tomorrow then." Nagisa frowned.

"No no! I'll be back I promise. Just stay put okay." I chuckled and quickly grabbed Terasaka away from him. I was really angry right now. Why does he have to butt in!?

"Where are you taking me!" He angrily yelled.

"Your breath stinks! And your voice stinks too! I can't believe you just came out of nowhere and tried to threaten Nagisa. Do you know how hard I tried just to talk to him, normally." I exclaimed.

"Oh wow, now your new friend is Nagisa." He hissed.

"What's your problem?! Koro-sensei said I can be friends with anybody in class. No body owns me anymore." I growled at him.

"If you want him to be your friend. Why do I even bother trying to be with you?" He asked.

"Look bro, we can be friends for all I care but don't mess with Nagisa okay. He's the only person that I want to be with." I sigh. "Just go back alright."

".... Fine... If you want to stay! Then I'm leavng!" Terasaka shouted

"Fine! I hope you never interfere with my business again."

"Fine! I won't! I can't believe you were with someone else other than your best friend." He scoffed.

"Fine! I don't care. I don't need you anyway! Just run off already. I've had enough with you. Why am I still talking to you!? It doesn't make any sense."

"Fine! I'll just go then. I... I don't need you anyway." Terasaka sniffed.

"Dude, are you crying right now?"

"No! Dusts went inside my eyes. Seriously I'm leaving!" Terasaka hissed one more time and left to the other direction.

"What a Tsundere. Now it's time to go back with Nagisa." I sigh in relief. I turn my back to head straight to Nagisa when I suddenly felt a weird feeling that somebody is watching me.

I can't shake this feeling though. I didn't mind about it and continued to walk away. I saw Nagisa throwing stones at the lake but it seems like none of the stones skipped.

"You're still hanging around with me." I said with a smile.

"Itona, your back." Nagisa smiled at me.

"Nagisa, come sit with me for a while."

"Alright." He gulped and sat beside me. "So... What's wrong? Did you and Terasaka had a huge fight?"

"It seems like it. He's an idiot but oh god I've never thought he would go this far just to spend time with me." I sigh.

"Have you notice something lately?"

"Like what?"

"We've been chatting together for two days and it felt like our friends are getting upset because of us disappearing." Nagisa frowned.