Chapter 9 Train to be close

Irina's pov.

I hope those two will notice that they like each other. It will take months or days to realize there love and it's kind a frustrating.

"Bitch-sensei! You've got to hear this!" Nagisa shouted as he opened the slider in front of Karasuma-sensei. "Ah! Good afternoon sir."

"Nagisa, you don't have to shout like that. What seems to be the problem?" Karasuma asked calmly.

"Um... I was thinking of talking to bitch-sensei..." Nagisa stammered. "What is it Nagisa? You can just talk it out to me even if Karasuma is here right." I sigh.

"No bitch-sensei! It's about that..." He said shyly. Once Nagisa made that look on his face. I knew exactly what he mean't. I quickly pushed Karasuma out of the room and close the slider behind him. I guided Nagisa to my sit and listen to him closely.

"So what happen? Did he... made a move already?!" I asked abruptly. "What no!" Nagisa shouted nervously.

"Did he... talk much about you?" I asked one more time.

"No..."

"Then what is it?" I asked again impatiently. "We didn't talk much but we did gaze upon each other for about a hour. I guess our relationship is progressing." Nagisa's eyes beamed with happiness with a slight smile form on his face. What?

"Are you kidding me? You only gaze at each other for about a hour. Who does that?!"

"Probably me." Nagisa thought with a slight sweat drop.

"I can't believe this. If you like to know more about Itona why not start a conversation fool. Should I show you how to do it?"

"You'll do that for me?"

"Sure why not." I smiled while comforting Nagisa on the shoulder. I'll do everything in my power to help you and Itona develop feelings. I wish I could do it, the easy way like telling Nagisa and Itona that they like each other.

But... Is too cute to see them giggle, blush, being nervous and shit. "Pretend that I'm Itona-kun and I'll start a converstaion normally."

"I- I'll try." Nagisa closed his eyes in front of me when I start acting like Itona. "Ahem... Nagisa-chan, we meet again."

"I- It- Ito- Itona..... Ahhh!!!" Nagisa screamed as he slapped my face with his hand. "Ah! Bitch-sensei! Are you okay?"

"Do I look okay?! Of course not. That hurt you know. Don't dare do that in front of Itona you hear me. Let's continue this tomorrow. I have other things to deal with right now." I sigh and guided Nagisa out the room.

"I'll come back. This time with good news you hear me." Nagisa smiled and run off the room.

"Sigh...."

"Irina."

"Ah Karasuma, what's wrong? why is Itona with you?" I asked.

"I caught Itona running in the hallway. This boy should know that running in the hallway is not acceptable. What should we do about him, Irina?" Karasuma asked.

"First of all, why are you running on the hallway Itona?" I asked to Itona.

Itona looked away and I can see a pink tint on his face. "Bitch-sensei, I would like to talk to you now. It- It's an emergency, it's about that."

When I saw Itona made that face. I knew what that mean't. I quickly grab Itona inside and close the slider behind him while Karasuma looked with shock.

"What is it this time?" I asked lazily. I already knew the details so why should I listen?

"Nagisa-chan said that he likes to come again. It's a miracle right. We just gazed at each other for a while and I can feel the bond between us." Itona cheered. Why does he think like Nagisa, a little?

"Ah yeah that. Have you tried to have a conversation?" I asked with no interest.

".... I guess we didn't but that's not the point. Me and Nagisa have a special bond and we're going to the next stage. Amazing right."

"You guys aren't going to the next stage if you keep gazing at each other. It looks ridiculous, you should start the conversation before Nagisa." I sigh while fixing the papers from the desk.

"Me? Why?" Itona asked. Because Nagisa is more nervous than you idiot.

"Ah well, your the one who invited him to that secret place for god knows where that is. Anyway, the first one to start a conversation is suppose to be you not him. It'll make him feel uncomfortable and also making the atmosphere more awkward."

"You know a lot about love. That's why I can count on you, Bitch-sensei." Itona smiled.

"Alright, Alright, just go home for now and practice to make a conversation right away. Got it."

"Got it, then see you again." Itona waved while leaving the room. I sigh with relief when I saw Karasuma entered the room with a serious look on his face.

"What? I done nothing wrong right." I giggled.

"I don't know what you are planning to those two but let me give you some small advice. When someone gives you an information and something is fishy about it, deal with it immediately. Look through it carefully. Before someone gets hurt, got it." Karasuma warned.

"I don't know why you're so worried about this but seriously this isn't any kind of those things okay. I mean who wants to go and separate those two anyway." I sigh.

"What? Are those two close or something? What happen?" Karasuma asked curiously. Oh shoot!

"Um... Separate... Us! Who would separate us! Oho! Oho! Oho!"

"That would likely be me, thank you very much." Karasuma commented.

"Karasuma-kun~♡ that was actually cold." I giggled while winking at him.

"I'm leaving."

"What?! Wait! Don't leave, you just got here. Karasuma-kun!" I shouted while running after him. I mean who would like them separate anyway. Probably no one in particular.

Third person's pov.

"That boy and girl, Itona and Kayano. They were the only ones who got tentacles from me. They failed to kill the octopus. Are you sure you can handle it? That octopus of all things is much stronger than you think."

"Anything is possible to me. But before I kill that yellow freaky octopus, I would like to kill someone even more interesting."

"Who?"

"The Class E's blue oceanic girl."

To be continued...