Chapter 16 A Real Date With The Blonde

Nagisa's pov.

Today was a nice morning. I'm freaking happy that Itona is my boyfriend. My boyfriend! Yippee!

"Nagisa..." I turn my back when I saw someone I know.

"Karma? Where have you been? Why didn't you answer my calls?" I asked.

"Nagisa.... I've been inlove with you a very long time. It's the truth." Karma coughed hesitantly.

"Wha- What?"

"But.... I think I'm inlove with Asano right now. Wanna hear why?" He asked while hiding his face.

"Um.... Maybe. If you like to then I will listen." What the hell am I talking about?

"Okay... It all happen yesterday." Karma blushed.

Yesterday at the Asano estate...

Karma's pov.

I won't be seeing Nagisa. That kind a suck. I'm watching Asano glaring to his father and left with a puff of anger.

"Will he be alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll just call for back up for today." Principal Asano took his phone in his pocket and he's dialing someone.

"Hello, who is this?~" A very familiar voice asked with enthusiasm. No way.

"Hello, come meet me now. I need your help. This is an emergency" Principal Asano sigh.

"I was reading something very crucial but if this is an emergency. Oh well, I will be there in just 5 seconds Nurufufufufu~" I knew it! It's that good for nothing piece of-

"I'm here~♡ how's my baby? Is he hear?" Koro-sensei winked while wearing some lipstick, a wig, and some weird lady clothes.

"You're right in time. I want you to know something and I'll explain it to you alone." Principal Asano grinned.

"Oh my, I smell a scheme. Nurufufufu~" Koro-sensei snickered with his usual cocky face.

The both of them are talking in the kitchen when I saw Asano wearing his uniform. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"To school, what else?" He sigh while going down stairs.

"Woah there,  I don't want to get in trouble so please. Sit down and do nothing." I snickered.

"Stop it Karma! I'm going to school whatever it takes so please move aside. I have a reputation here. No one will think I'm the perfect student anymore if I don't go." He said angrily.

"Well Mr. Perfect, sit down before I tell Mr. Perfect's little secret to his papa." I sneered.

"I can't believe you Karma!" He shouted angrily.

"What's going on? Gakushú, why are you wearig your uniform? I told you not to go to school." Principal Asano appeared.

"Tch."

"Don't 'tch' me. Sit down and we will talk about this with Karma's guardian." Since when did Koro-sensei became my guardian?

Oh yeah. Since the day he became a teacher right.

"Nurufufufu~ is he the boy? He looks fresh." Koro-sensei giggled. What do you mean by fresh?

"Um... Hello? You have... Um... Fine clothes." Asano shook hands with Koro-sensei.

"Yes indeed Nurufufufu~ I have heard about you so many times. You and Karma aren't fighting, are you?" He asked with a smile.

"No, Koro- I mean Um... Aunt Octopi~♡" I sneered while winking at him.