Chapter 13 The Night We Played pt. 2

Asano's pov.

It was a really long fight between Karma and Ren. Battling with cool moves, awesome moves, and more unbelievable dances. The both of them were really tired of dancing so both of them, take a break for a while.

"Shit, I'm not losing to you." Ren cursed at Karma.

"Well, you know me, I don't give up on battles like this I'm more hardcore than you think. Right Asano?" Karma asked while looking at me.

"What? Are you asking me?" I said while really confused.

"Well duh, you're the only Asano around here you know."

"You right... Um well, I-"

"Their is no way this guy is way better than me. I'm much more cooler you know, everyone loves me." Ren chuckled while winking at me.

"You know what, you look like a garbage who stinks a lot." Karma snickered.

"Akira, that wasn't funny." I frowned.

"Oh man, you good for nothing piece of shit. I can't believe your ruining me and Asano's day." Ren snarled.

"Huh? You and Asano's day. Wow this boy is much more interesting than I thought. You have a little secret from Asano. It's pretty obvious." Karma snickered.

"What!?"

"I don't understand. What are you guys talking about?"

"It's nothing really. Nothing important." Ren growled.

"Pft oh please,  he likes yo-"

"Don't you dare!" Ren growled even louder.

"I don't understand at all. I'll just find a drink for you both okay." I said and left. It's strange, was Karma really going to say something. It's not like Ren to act that way. I sigh and took three cups for me and the others.

But when I was about to find the pitcher. I can't seem to see it anywhere. When I notice Tomaya went upstairs with the pitcher. I didn't understand what his up to or what is he going to do with that but it looks like he's going in the bathroom again.

"Man, do I have to go upstairs for that?" I mumbled to myself and sigh. As I went upstairs, people just keeps making out and other stuff that I don't want to see. I can't believe I'm looking at this.

I was infront of the bathroom door when I heard small moans on the other side. I have a bad feeling about this. I know what Ren said about their peace but I don't think they'll mind if I check a little. I turn the door knob when I saw them drinking from the pitcher then....

Teppei and Tomaya, sucking each others faces right infront of me. Holy shit my eyes. "GGAAAHHH!!!! What are you both doing?!" I screamed.

"Asano?" Both Tomaya and Teppei gasped. We were looking at each other for a moment and I seem to notice that, both of them were embarrassed. I shouldn't have disturbed them. They are my friends anyway.

"Let me just take the pitcher. I'm so sorry I'm leaving." I said awkwardly and left with the pitcher. That was really awkward and weird but I'm leaving anyway. I don't understand, what they were doing, they were both guys and....

"Something wrong?" Karma asked while taking the cups from me.

"Huh? No! There is no problem at all." I said while taking a deep breath.

"Well, your friend Ren is a real show off. Don't you think. He keeps standing up and just won't shut up of how great he is." Karma chuckled while having a drink from his cup.