Chapter 15 Prankster No. 19

Terasaka's pov.

No. 19 has been lazing around but he seems to be focused on one thing that I don't know. I wish I knew cause his really pissing me off. His using the bathroom for too long. "Hey! Open the god damn door! Your not the only one using the bathroom you know." I shouted.

I didn't hear any response when I suddenly smell a smoke inside of it. "No. 19 are you smoking! Get out of there right now. Use the terrace! The terrace!" I shouted again.

This time he opened the door and the smoke is filling the air. Just what the fuck was he doing!? "Have you ever thought of what you just done!?"

"Yeah but it ain't my problem. This place is filth." He grinned.

"Just to be clear, this is my house. My room and my territory. If you don't do things with my rules then leave at once." I sigh angrily.

"Shiro said that you will look after me. So take good care of me will ya." He opened the window slide and exited to the terrace. After that, his been smoking there for a while.

What's the point of smoking inside the bathroom anyway?

"I have to clear this smoke out." I mumbled to myself. After clearing off the smokes, I was finally taking a break. It's really weird of me to be absent today. Probably because of him, what should I do about him?

"Do you have a name that isn't a number?" I asked.

"No. 19 is my name. Deal with it. I don't like people using my real name. Except Shiro but then....... Nevermind." He sigh and ended his cigarette break.

"I'm not working with Shiro again. Nope! Not gonna happen again. I'm done with him."

"Shiro change me and I was happy to have him." No. 19 smiled. Please don't talk about your personal feelings today. "I'm glad he-"

"Stop! Look bro. I hate to break it to ya but I'm not caring for you. So leave before any of my friends suspect me."

Knock... Knock...

Who is it? At a time like this. "Quick! Hide!" I angrily whispered to him.

"You don't have to tell me." He snarled. I quickly went to the door and look at the hole. It was Takuya and Taisei.

"Bro, are you still there? Open up. Something good happen today." Taisei chuckled.

"Shut up, man. It's a surprise remember." Takuya blushed.

"It's still a great news. This will be the history of our friendship buddy. Are you gonna open the door or what?"

"I'm coming guys! Both of you are pretty annoying." I sigh while unlocking the door.

"Dude you have to hear this out. It's decided and also a great evolution." Taisei butt in without taking off his shoes.

"What the hell Taisei! Remove those shoes right now. I can't believe you're my friend."

"I'm much more excited like a hyena. Is it just me or is this room smells like smoke of cigaretts." Taisei said while suspecting me.

"Look, it wasn't me. Probably a neighbor right next me."

"Smoking in the afternoon what a bullcrap. Anyway, why aren't you at school today?" Taisei asked.

"Why are you here?" I asked irritably.

"Let's cut this chit chat and just go straight to the point, okay." Takuya said impatiently while removing his shoes.

"I agree with you. Taisei remove your shoes off dumbass." I scolded him.