Chapter 6 Group Date

Itona's pov.

I just hit my head on the wall a dozen of times. You wanna ask why? Well because I did something very embarrassing.

"Stupid head, you mother fucker!" I growl. Oh man, my head hurts like hell.

"Itona, what the heck are you doing?" Terasaka asked.

"Oh nothing, just trying to clear my head."

"Look, I know that your disappointed because we lost from a bet but seriously man. Its just a bet." Terasaka sigh.

Dude I'm not disappointed because of that. No, I'm not disappointed to begin with. I'm just embarrassed of what I did.

"I understand, I won't do it again."

"Good, I'm going on a date with Hara-chan because of what I said to her, you know. That time when I cruely describe her weight, remember." Terasaka explained.

I just remembered the times I had when I have those tentacles on my head. When I think less to those weaklings and wished to be strong. I promise myself that won't happen again.

"Ah that, I'm sorry though. I put you and Hara-chan indanger." I apologized.

"That's in the past now."

"But when you insulted Hara-chan about her weight was really unforgivable. She's a girl for crying out loud, stop being an idiot for once."

"That's why I'm treating her tomorrow. What about you? Who are you going with?" Terasaka asked.

Nagisa Shiota....

"Shut the fuck up you piece of shit!" I shouted while slamming my head on the wall again. I felt a bump on my head when Terasaka-kun treated me in the infirmary. Kirara, Taisei, and Takuya followed us to and they discussed about the date tomorrow.

"I don't feel like going to the date, dude." Taisei sigh of exhaustion.

"Me too. I mean I have better things to do than doing this." Takuya complained.

"Your just saying that because you don't have a date." Terasaka snickered.

"Whatever, atleast we're not wasting any money for chicks."

"You guys are just disappointed about losing from a bet from the girls, right." I sweat dropped.

"Well come on, we tried our hardest to win and all we get is a date. Is really unfair!" Takuya growled.

"First dates are for one thing. To have fun and figure out if you're attracted to each other. You'll figure out the rest later." Kirara mumbled.

"See, Kirara-chan also wanted you guys to come to the date."

"Whatever, anyway who are you going with, Kirara-chan?" Takuya asked.

"I tried explaining why I was so sad but nothing could come out that was when I realized I didn't know why either."

"Oh, no one ask you yet." Takuya nervously chuckled.

"Its alright, Kirara-chan. I'll go out with you." I said with a smile. Kirara raise her head and gives of a small smile. Takuya grit his tooth and storm out of the room. What just happen?

"The friendship between me and you. I will not compare to a chain, for that rains must rust, or the falling tree might break." Kirara smiled.

"Don't worry. I won't fall for you. Let this be a casual date then." I silently chuckled.

The next day...

"Itona-kun...."

"Nagisa-kun.... and...."