Chapter 3: Smash BROTHERS!(emphasis on "brothers")

"There he goes. He's already one step ahead of us. What should we do?" Morgan panicked, watching Mason walk ahead with his friends.

                 "Cool it bro. We jsut need to get into a brawl." 

                   "How do you suggest we do that?"

              "When I saw Mason do it, he did some kind of motion with his hands. Kinda like this..." Myles said swinging his hands around in random motions.

                 "Is this what you mean bro?" Morgan said, referring to the small floating menu before him.

            "How'd you do that?" Myles asked.

           "Just slide your finger down like on a phone. It's very simple." Morgan said opening and closing his menu with ease.

             Myles opened his menu and browsed through the options it gave him. "Okay, so the brawl options are right here. We can choose to find a random opponent or to fight someone you know. We can team up if we want and compete in all the different kinds of battles they have to offer." 

            "Then what are we waiting for? Let's find Mason and fight  him!" 

               "No, we can't do that yet. We gotta get on his level. He's probably been in way more fights than us so far. We have to do the honorable thing and meet him at his level. We aren't Smash Brothers if we don't do that. Whattya say bro? Are we gonna do this or what?" Myles said.

               "Yeah, let's do it bro! We'll get there in no time." Morgan said, shaking Myles' hand."We'll do it together!"

              "Now that's what I like to hear. I'll find us some opponents..... Here! These two look suitible for us. Kirito and Asuna, huh? We can take em'. Let's do this Mo."

                "Alright, let's do this!" Morgan said as Myles accepted the battle and they both selected their characters. Myles chose Pit, his main fighter, and Morgan chose Diddy Kong, his newest favorite. They were then transported to the randomly selected stage. There, they met their opponents.

          Kirito, a light skinned boy, slightly older than Myles. He had short messy black hair. He wore a black, long-sleeved shirt with dark blue jeans."So you're our opponents? You guys look like newbies." He said.

               He was accompanied by Asuna, a light skinned girl about the same age with straight red hair. She wore a white hoodie with red stiching. She also wore blue jeans. "Kirito, where are your manners?! What did I tell you about treating others wit respect?" Asuna yelled at him.

            "Hey! The only way to give us respect is to battle us! We'd appreciate no further delays." Myles growled.

         "Well, aren't you pretty pushy. I've been itchin' to do this all day. We'll take you on. Let's do this Asuna!"

         "That's what I'm talking about! Let's rumble!" Morgan said as they began to transform into their chosen smashers.

        Kirito had chosen Marth but had slight changes to the character: the blue hair had been made black and messier and the outfit became a long black jacket. The one sword he did have was in a sheath on his back. However, he did have an empty sheath at his side.

            Asuna had chosen Link, who had the most noticable change. Since she was a female player, the character was modified to match her gender. The tunic and hat was the same besides the white and red color scheme and the skirt to fit the female gender and the blonde hair had become red and longer.

              "Looks like it's our turn." Myles said as their transformations began. Myles'  clothing began to change, becoming a small black toga with small dark blue shorts. He emerged with the face of Pit, keeping his light brown skin and the orange hair. He got Pit's shoes and his bow-blades and, last but not least, the large white angel wings emerged from his back. "Time to rock n' roll!" He said.

          Morgan was up, getting slightly shorter and growing more hair all over his body. Diddy's tail came from his backside and the red t-shirt and nintendo cap were changed to black. The cap, however was turned around, showing some hair coming from the front. Morgan drew Diddy's signature Peanut Pop guns and performed a little cowboy gun-spin. "Let's rumble!" He said.

            It's a Mexican standoff between these four fighters. Which team will prove victorius?