// three //

Amy's pov

Amy's pov

I came out of my room, so sleepy and exhausted. After I did my routine, I headed to the kitchen and it was empty. No Harry in sight. "Looks like it's going be a good day," I mumbled to myself, smiling. 

I thought Harry was gone for the day which made me kind of happy. Because he wouldn't be bothering me anymore or saying things that set me off.

I took a glass of water and while I was drinking I turned around to head back to my room, but again, I regretted it. I saw Harry standing in front of me, I was shocked. "You scared the hell out of me!" I screamed at him, he did really scare me. I thought I was alone in my apartment, then all of a sudden he came out of nowhere. And, he did not even make a single noise to warn me that he was behind me.

"You spit water to my face, broke the glass and now it's my fault?" He raised his eyebrows and my eyes went wide at what he said. I did all of that in just three seconds of seeing him. I was going to apologize, but then I noticed he was wearing sweatpants only and being shirtless.

"Checking me out again?" 

"Breaking the rules again?" He smirked as he took few steps towards me, and I backed away until my back hit the counter. He rested both of his arms beside my small body on the counter, then he leaned closer to me.

What were you thinking, Styles?

"No, rule number five says, no walking around with only boxers or being naked. Can you see my boxers? No. Can you see my d-" 

"Hey!" I cut him off and pointed my finger at him when I realized what he was going to say. He shrugged his shoulders then sent me a wink. "Well, you are shirtless and that means that you are half naked." Harry raised his eyebrows as I smirked. 

"Well, there are no rules for half naked," I frowned immediately when he had a good reason.

"And, you will clean this mess." This time he was the one to frown and he I pushed his chest to walk away.

"Oh, really? Why?"

"Because you scared me, so it is your fault."

"Nope. Rule number two says, don't make a mess or you will be the-" Harry didn't complete his sentence because I groaned not wanting to hear anything anymore. My morning was already good until he had to ruin everything.

I bent down and collected the broken glass off of the floor. I tried to focus so I didn't hurt myself, but I couldn't when I felt his eyes on me. I quickly turned around to face him and shot him a glare.

"Stop looking at my butt." He laughed.

"Well, sorry it is hard when you are wearing those hot shorts." I shook my head and went back to face the floor, but I couldn't help the smile on my face. 

I was almost done, but I zoned off for a second and that caused me to cut myself. It draw blood and it was a big deep cut, I hissed in pain and closed my eyes. But I opened them back when I found Harry rushing by my side worried.

Why was he helping me?

Why did he even care?

He hurt me before, why was he not worried before what happened?

All of these questions were running through my mind in one second. Harry looked through my eyes and I just stared at them. I missed those green eyes so much, but I kept denying and lying to myself. Suddenly, Harry broke my thinking and lifted me off the floor and placed me on the counter. 

He didn't change, he was the same worried Harry. He cared about people more than himself. 

Harry's pov

"I am done," I said as I went to the sink to wash my hands. After I was done, I dried them and smiled at her.

"Um, thanks." She smiled back at me. That was a good sign, for the first time in those last two days she finally smiled. 

"No, problem." Amy was going to hop down and get off the counter, but I stopped her by putting my hands on her shoulders. "No, let me do the rest before you hurt yourself again."

"No, don't. It's okay, I will do the rest and nothing will happen." I shook my head. "It's not that bad, I get hurt all the time."

"No, Amy. Just stay." She shook her head, but I did not listen to her either. Thank god it was not that deep. I hated seeing her hurt even if it was simple. She sighed giving up and after I finished cleaning up she hopped off. I looked at Amy admiring her beauty and I was asking myself if she was going to give me a chance. 

Those questions kept running through my mind and I didn't want to ask her because it wasn't the right time. Also, I didn't  want to scare her.

"So..."

"I should go change because I'm going out," I said and Amy nodded.

"Uh, yeah. Me too," She said.

"Well, I don't think I have to wash my face because you already did it." Amy laughed as I grinned. I was finally seeing her laugh and smile again after such a long time. I was not receiving a glare or seeing her rolling her eyes, at least not now. I loved making her laugh and I loved hearing  it, as cheesy as it sounded it made my day.

"Sorry about that, by the way," she apologized and I shrugged, smiling at her. I started to walk away slowly, but she caught my wrist. "Thank you, Harry." I nodded and she let go of my wrist. I started walking back to my room, but I stopped my tracks when I heard Amy's voice, again.

"I'm glad you didn't change." She half smiled the walked away, headed to her room. She left me confused for the second time.