// nine //

Amy's pov

Amy's pov

Today was like the usual. I woke up and went to work, but I didn't see Harry this morning. I looked beside me to see my best friend smiling at me. "Niall, what time is it?" I asked sighing.

"Your shift is over. You can go now, silly." He chuckled as my face turned into a grin. 

But I frowned when I realized that Niall was going to be alone, and I didn't want him to get upset. Maybe I could stay for a bit until his shift was over. He did that a lot to me because he didn't want me to be alone, so it was the time to return the favor.

"Well, I will stay for a bit and we can walk home together." 

"No, go! It's okay, really!" I shook my head making him chuckle. 

Niall and I are friends since I started working here. He was the one to help me in everything and anything. He told me how things went and showed me new places since I moved away, and had my own apartment. That was where our friendship started.

It was six o'clock and his shift wasn't over yet. I helped him in somethings, then I sat on the chair waiting for him. My mind zoned off and drifted to some painful memories and that was where I remembered him walking away.

"Harry, why didn't you call me? I left you a few messages, and when you didn't reply I got worried," I said as he sat on the couch with a frown on his face. He didn't answer me or say a word, but he sighed deeply. I knew something went wrong. "Harry, is everything alright?" He looked at me then stood up and moved closer to me.

"Amy, I think..." He paused making me confused.

"You think what?" He looked away and ran his fingers through his messy hair, he looked so stressed. "Babe, please. Tell me what's wrong?" 

"I think we should break up." He let it out, not looking through my eyes. After I heard those words come out of his mouth my heart broke into million of pieces.

"What?" I said calmly not looking at him. 

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry, I got you into this." I shook my head not understanding what he meant. The past few days were amazing and we had a very good time. I even thought he loved me, but it was nothing to him. Was It all a lie?

When I met him he was one of those boys, who made every girl fall for him, but I didn't. When he asked me out I rejected him the first time because I knew he would break my heart. I knew boys like him just wanted to play and he always said I was a challenge to him. 

After time passed and I got to know him better, he started to change for me and he became a better person. That was the time I went out with him and we dated for a whole year. But he ruined everything and I realized it was all a game to him. I was right from the beginning. 

He kept apologizing, but I would never forgive him. He was the enemy now, I hated him."Amy..."

"Amy!" I zoned out and looked at a confused Niall. I looked at the clock and his shift was over.