// eighteen //

Harry's pov

Harry's pov

Why was everything so complicated? It could have been easy if Chelsea didn't exist, I regretted the day I dated her. I deserved all of this, I used her and she wanted revenge. 

How the hell did she know Amy's cafe that she worked at? And, I was sure this time none one of the boys told her because they didn't know where she worked. There were plenty of cafes, but why did she choose this one? I was sure she just wanted another fight.

I knew she didn't love me and if she did, then she led herself on. I didn't think I ever showed her love. I did treat her good despite not giving her much attention at the end of our relationship. I was sure that her love turned to hate when she figured out the truth, she just wanted to win a game she was playing and wanted a revenge. But Amy didn't deserve all of that.

I felt so guilty and sad for Amy,  I loved her, but those past three weeks were the worst. I didn't hear her voice a lot which drove me crazy, I already spent a lot of time without hearing it. I needed her, I loved to listen to her angelic voice and I only wanted to see her happy.

I hoped she gave me a chance to explain everything and anything she wanted to know, but with Chelsea in the picture ruined everything. Amy should have listened to me and only me, she should trust me and believe me. I would never lie to her again. I should have told her when Chelsea called the first time, when she wanted to meet me at her flat.

I was in my room lying on my bed and thought of how could I get Amy back. I needed a plan. I asked the boys and they didn't help me at all because they didn't know her well, but I appreciated their caring.

After I kept thinking for a while I got an idea, but I needed someone's help. I just hoped nothing went wrong this time because that person was the last one I thought of who knew her well.

I wore my jacket and I went out of the door. I saw Amy sitting on the chair in the kitchen, drinking water.

"Hey," I smiled and walked into the kitchen, then I sat on the chair across from her. 

"Hey, Harry." She finally spoke. I hoped today was good.

"Well, I'm going out for a bit um... Do you need anything?" She sighed.

"I don't know, but I didn't drink coffee today, so um... Could you get me some coffee, please? If you can't it's-"

"No! Sure, I will get you and I coffee." I smiled and came next to her. She was nervous and I felt it. I smiled and kissed her cheek, but I was so close to her lips. 

I wanted to taste her lips again, I missed them and I missed her. Well, I had to make her forgive me and I hoped he could help me. I just hoped.

___

"Harry?" His eyes went wide and he got worried when he saw me coming because Amy wasn't with me. "Is everything alright?" 

"Yeah, yeah! I just came here... To talk to you." I said to him and he sighed relieved.

"You scared the hell out of me." I chuckled, "Okay, my shift is almost over, but you can talk now if you want." He smiled as I sat on the chair across from him.

"I screwed up everything as you know and I need your help." I sighed.

"Why?" 

"Umm... Maybe because you are the only one who can help me now and you are her best friend."

"And, did you forget that you were her ex boyfriend in the past, and you know about her more than me?" I sighed.

"You know?" He nodded. "Look, she doesn't even want to talk to me. She doesn't talk to me like she used to. So, are you going to help me or not?" He nodded.

"Of course, I will."

"Thanks, Niall." I smiled and he nodded. He seemed like a nice person, no wonder why he was her friend.

"No problem at all." After that, he didn't have any ideas, but he said he would help me in anything and if he got one he would tell me. I got the coffee for us and walked back to the flat, it was silence.

"Where are you, Amy?" I mumbled to myself then I went to her room. I was going to knock, but the door was already opened. I was about to enter, but her voice stopped me.

"No, I don't." I heard her, she was talking on the phone, I guessed. I looked through the door and my thought was right.

I decided to walk away and wait for her, but I stood still. That was wrong, I shouldn't be listening.

"No, I love him, okay." 

What? she loved someone and it wasn't me? I felt broken and sad. I thought I had a chance, but it looked like I was dead wrong this time. She loved someone else and he was better than me. At least, he wasn't going to hurt her.

She sighed then threw her phone on the bed. I walked back to the living room and sat down on the couch. "Hey, I didn't hear you coming in." I turned around as she smiled at me. I faked a smile back so she wouldn't suspect anything. I needed to act like everything was fine, but deep inside me I knew it was not.

"Yeah, here is your coffee." I handed her the coffee as she thanked me. I was quiet and I knew that she sensed that something was wrong, she knew me so well.

But of course, she won't ask. She didn't love me, why would care about me then? I was wrong from the beginning, I thought today was going to be good, but it turned upside down.

Today was the day my heart got broken by the girl I loved the most.