// sixteen //

Amy's pov

Amy's pov

I was still thinking of him, even after I woke up. Why was my life so hard? I was fine before he came. Actually, I wished I could start everything all over again, but I couldn't forget him. He was the best thing that ever happened to my life.

Without him I was nothing, I wasn't living my life or being happy like when I was with him. I loved the fact that he was the first person I saw in the morning, I loved being in his arms, I loved spending my day with him. I loved his green eyes, his personality and everything.

I loved him.

I still loved him. He did it again, he won my heart. I didn't know why for a second I believed what she said. I hoped she just leave us alone. I trust Harry and I should believe him only. She had no proof. I heard the door slam and I looked at myself through the mirror and damn! Red eyes and I looked ugly, but I didn't care. I just wanted to go out and talk to Harry.

"Chelsea?!" When I walked out of my room, I saw her standing in front of his room. What the hell was she doing here? And, most importantly how the hell did she get the keys? Keys of our flat?

"Wait, Harry is not here yet?" She asked with a worried expression. I knew what she was playing, she should just stop because I was a girl like her and I knew her bitchy games. "He left my flat early." Lies, lies that was what I heard from her little mouth.

"Your... Your flat?" She nodded.

"Yeah, after I left and went to my flat, moments later he came, and..." trailed off with a giggle. That was not a good sign, but she needed to say what she had before I do anything I will regret later. Or even break down. 

"And, what?" I mumbled, but she heard me clearly.

"And, he is still very good in bed actually," I couldn't take it anymore, I stepped closer and gave her a harsh gaze.

"Look, I know you are lying just like you did earlier. Harry would never do that." She laughed and handed me his keys in my hand.

"Then, how did I get those? He left them at my flat and I came here to give him his keys." She walked to the door and I didn't say a word. Speechless, now I had a proof. Before she walked out, she turned around and smiled. "Oh and please, tell him that tonight was... Amazing! Best night ever." She winked making me chuckle.

"But it's too bad." She frowned as I stepped closer to her. "He slept with the most person he hated. Ugh, I feel sorry for him though, but I will tell him don't worry, Chel-bitch." She gasped at my new badass attitude. I had enough with girls like her, and I used to be a bitch like them defending myself in the past. 

She was going to bring back the bitchy side of me. It looked like Harry didn't tell her everything about me. Half of me was relieved now because she was out and didn't have keys of the flat anymore, but I hoped Harry was ready. Ready for the worst says to come because he was going to search for a new flat, a new girlfriend and a new handsome face.