// ten //

Harry's pov

Harry's pov

I felt so damn jealous, I admitted it to myself. Of course, she wasn't going to take me back. She always called us friends when she knew too damn well we never were. And, never will! I was jealous of Niall, I guess she liked him. Maybe that was the reason why she would never forgive me, he was nice and I hurt her.

I knew it was a stupid reason and I was an idiot, but at the same time it was not. I was afraid of changing her because I was bad and I didn't want to hurt her by anyone. But I didn't realize that what I did hurt her already. I hated how I always thought that I didn't deserve her, but here I was. Selfish me brought me back and I was not giving up on getting her back. She was a challenge and it was a hard one, but I'm okay.

I took my beanie and wore it then I fixed my hair under it, I was getting ready for Louis's party. When I finished, I walked out of my room and went to Amy's room that was across from me. I knocked on the door and waited for a few seconds until she opened. Amy was in my black beanie that I gave her yesterday. 

She was looking beautiful as always. Again, we wore similar to each other. It reminded me of when we were a couple, we had the same style. She knew I hated it when people wore my stuff, but she didn't know that I loved it when she wore them. She looked hot in them.

"Do I look good or should I change?" She asked.

"You look fine, love. Let's go!" She nodded, we walked out of the flat and headed to my car. I opened the passenger door for her as she smiled and thanked me. I went to the driver's seat and started the car. 

The car ride was filled with silence. Amy was looking through the window and I was focusing on the road that was ahead of me.

"Do you have any good music to listen to?" She broke the silence. I nodded and pointed at where the CDs were. She went through some things in the car until she found something. I didn't pay much attention because I was driving, but I figured the music when she played it. I noticed what song was playing and I smiled at her.

"The city by The 1975. Hm, good choice!" I looked at her for a second and smiled. 

"I love that song so much!" She smiled and sang the lyrics quitely. Time went by and we finally arrived. 

____

"Guys, this is Amy! Amy, those are my mates. Liam, Louis and Zayn." I introduced them as Amy shook their hands. Louis winked as Zayn smirked at me. 

My lord, I knew what was in their heads.

"Lucky you!" Louis said pointing his finger at me. 

"We are only friends, actually." Amy laughed. 

"Oh, so that's mean you are single?" She nodded. Well, it wasn't going to last for long, that was what I hoped. "You know, I'm here anytime-"

"Louis, you have a girlfriend, asshole," I said hitting his head and she giggled. After we talked for a bit longer and the boys got to know her better. I excused us and we walked to the kitchen where we were alone.

"Looks like the boys like you," I said to Amy as she smiled

"I'm glad, they are really nice!" The kitchen was more calm and quiet than the living room. We sat there and I got her a drink.

"Can I ask you something?" She nodded taking a sip from her red cup. "Why did you want a roommate?"

"Bills and I didn't have enough money." I nodded understanding. "And, how did you find my apartment?" 

I didn't answer because I was busy admiring her beauty. Her long brown hair that she loved to play with when she was nervous or bored. Her brown eyes that she thought of them as boring, but they were amazing just like her personality, her cute little nose. God, she was perfect to me.

"Harry?" I zoned out and shook my head.

"Sorry. I found the flat by a coincidence actually." 

"How?" 

"After I broke up with my ex-girlfriend, and I lived with her. She became mad and told me to never come back again. She just kicked me out of the flat that we were sharing, but I'm glad though." She laughed. "Hey, not funny!" I playfully frowned.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to laugh." After she contained her laugh, she looked away at the people that were dancing then she looked back at me. "Harry, why did you break up with me?" 

"What? Sorry, I can't hear you," I smirked making her glare. "I will go get us drinks." 

"We already have-"

"I'm going to the toilet, then!" I stood up quickly and walked away.

I knew I had to face her and tell her, but not now at least. It was probably a stupid reason for her to hear and she was going to hate me more. I was looking for the boys and suddenly I felt two arms around my waist. 

Amy's pov

I hated it when he did that, ignoring my question. I knew he heard me and he left quickly so he didn't have to answer it, but I would make him answer one way or another because I was sick of not knowing the reason. I waited for god knows how long, but I got bored. 

I stood up from my chair and walked out of the kitchen looking for Harry. I saw Liam standing alone and I headed to where he was. "Hey Liam, have you seen Harry?" He looked around then glanced back at me.

"No. But maybe he's getting drinks, or in the toilet." I nodded then walked away looking around for him until I noticed his figure. I walked to him, but before I got there I saw him with a blonde girl. They were laughing and talking. I thought about not interrupting their talk.

His eyes met mine and his expression changed, I turned around quickly and walked through the crowd. I was wondering why the hell did I walk away? I mean I was not his girlfriend or anything. So why did I get nervous and walked away?