// fifteen //

Harry's pov

Harry's pov

"What do you want?" I sat on the couch, as Chelsea sat on the chair that was across from mine smirking.

"I told you before," She said. "You." I laughed.

"Well, you can't have me."

"Why?"

"Because I'm taken by the one I love the most and now I was sitting with the one that was ruining my life. What do you really want, Chelsea?" She frowned.

"I don't want to ruin your life, Harry."

"Then, leave me alone. Please, Chelsea." She chuckled, shaking her head.

"Why do you even love her? You left me because of her?" I didn't answer her, she didn't understand anything. 

I thought dating her would get my mind off of Amy when I lost hope of finding her, but when we started dating, I missed Amy much more. I started looking for her again and Chelsea was moving was too fast. She thought I loved her, she let me move in and I did need a place to stay at. It was rude for me, but my heart chose Amy.

I didn't care about her anymore or give her any attention, I was busy searching for the one I loved. Until one night we fought and she broke up with me and kicked me out. 

"If you don't have anything to say then I will leave." 

"Harry. Look at me, I'm the beautiful one you always used to call." Now, that I remembered I never really meant that. I mean, yes, she was beautiful. Blonde hair and blue eyes, but her personality was so mean. She acted all nice, but I knew the real her. That was the difference between her and Amy.

"Look, what we had was nothing important like you made it seem like." I stood up and explained. "You knew we weren't that serious and you wanted me to move in with you and I agreed because I had no place to stay at. Then, you kicked me out and we are over! Just move on, Chelsea." 

She was shocked, but I had to say it. She had to move on and figure out the truth, even if it was painful. I walked towards the door, but she caught my wrist.

"Just... Let's try again." I groaned and turned around to face her.

"For the best, let's not meet or talk to each others again. Just pretend I don't exist." 

"I love you, Harry an-" 

"No, you don't. You just want to win a game that we were not playing."

"What?" She was angry, I could see that. I never meant to hurt her feelings, but she was making me go insane.

"Yeah, like you hated her because I always thought of her. Now, you want to prove to yourself that you are better. Just... forget about me." I sighed and turned around to leave again.

"Okay, fine! But just so you know, your friend, Liam was the one to tell me where you lived." I stopped my tracks. "Yeah, believe it or not." I turned around again to find her smirking. I couldn't believe that she would say something like that to piss me off and make me fight with him.

"You are a big liar, he would never do that."

"Then, how did I know?" I shook my head. "You want me to move on? Well, okay I will after I get my revenge."

"Revenge?"

"Yeah, you used me and treated me like a puppet or some place to stay at. If you think that I ruined your night, well just wait to see more when I ruin your life." I contained myself from losing my temperature and doing something that I would regret. I walked out of the door and slammed it behind me. I got my phone out and dialed his number.

"Hey, mate!"

"Hey, Liam! Um, where are you now?" I asked him. It was a long night and I was curious about what Chelsea said. I was worried about what she was going to do. I just wanted to go to my flat and sleep with Amy in my arms, holding her tight.

"My flat, why?" I hung up and headed to his flat. 

___

"Why, Liam?" I looked down at him frowning. I couldn't believe what she said, but at the same time she didn't know where I lived and she never met the boys. She stole Louis's phone, so anything was possible. 

But if it was true, then I couldn't believe that my best mate would do that. Maybe he had an excuse? I hoped.

"Why what? I don't understand anything, Harry." 

"Why did you tell Chelsea my address?" He was confused, but then his eyes went wide.

"Wait a second... That was Chelsea? Your ex?" I nodded and sat across from him on the chair. "Oh shit, sorry mate. I didn't know, I have never seen her before. She just came and told me she was your best friend, that she needed to see you and asked about your address. So, I gave it to her, but she didn't tell me her name. And, as you can see I am sleepy and tired. I can't think straight, but I swear I would never do that to you, really! I know that you are back with Amy." I sighed.

"Yeah I know, I'm sorry, Liam."

"No, I'm sorry! But thank god that she didn't come to you," He said chuckling. I shook my head chuckling back at him. He didn't know her at all, he was so naive that made me believe him more.

"She already came and Amy opened the door for her." His eyes went wide.

"What the hell?! Wow, She is brave bitc-... Oops, sorry mate! I didn't mean to say that, remember I'm tired." I nodded.

"No, she is a bitch." We laughed.

"So, let me guess, Amy is mad at you and don't believe whatever you say?"

"Aha, smart Liam is back." He nodded and then yawned.

"Just give her some time, give her some space to think and everything will be alright." I nodded and stood up.

"Okay sleepyhead, I will leave now. See you later and sorry again!" 

"Goodnight!" I left and all I thought about was Amy. I really messed it up this time for not telling her and I didn't know what to do, but it was also not my fault. It was Chelsea's. I didn't know that she was going to do what she said, but what happened was over now. I just hoped in the morning everything would be alright.

I walked to the door looking for my keys in my jeans pocket, but I couldn't find them. Damn, where the hell were they?! Shit! It looked like I was going to sleep here on the floor. I thought for a second that I forgot my keys inside and didn't take them when I left.

I could knock and she would open, right? Maybe, Amy would hear me? I knocked for many times, then I got my phone out and dialed her number, but no answer and she didn't open. I was sure she was asleep.

"Worst night of my life."