// seven //

Harry's pov

Harry's pov

After I walked for a bit, I called one of the boys, Zayn. He said that he was close to where I was, so I met him. We were talking then he asked about Amy. The thought of her made me smile. Just thinking about her, her smile and everything made me happy. "So, how is your lovely roommate?" Zayn asked chuckling at the end making me roll my eyes.

Zayn was one of my best mates, the others are Liam and Louis. I told them everything and they knew about me and Amy. 

"She is fine," I simply stated as he raised an eyebrow. "Well, she treats me better now. And, I guess she is opening up for me." He grinned.

"That is very good!" I nodded with a smile. "I hope you don't mess it up like before though, " He warned me.

"What?! No, Never! Don't worry," I said quickly as he smiled.

"Congratulations then!"

"Don't be that happy, she said we will try to be friends."

"Oh, c'mon. You really believed that?" I gave him a confused expression. "And, I thought you knew girls better than we did. Lad, she is just saying that. Bullshit."

"You think?" He nodded and I was convinced for a second. What we had wasn't easy to move on from it. "But do you think we will get back together?" He took a last sip of his drink, I already finished mine so we payed and walked out.

"I believe that you were the one to end things. Now, you want her back?"

"I'm selfish, okay?" He was right, it was all true. 

I thought it was the best for her to end things, I was no good for her. I was a very bad person and when we dated she changed me. Just like what we read in books and watched in movies when a good girl changed the bad boy's personality and shit like that. When she entered my life we started dating and I got to know her better, that was where I felt like I didn't deserve her.

Stupid reason, but I just felt guilty. I deserved someone who was much better than I was. And, I still felt the same, but like I said that I was selfish. I wanted her back, I wanted her to be part of my life again."Yes, but after we broke up... I-" I paused and looked away.

"You what, Harry?" I didn't want to answer so I just shrugged my shoulders. No one would ever understand.

"Okay, as you like." He stopped walking, I did the same but turned around to face him. "Anyway, there is a party on Friday at Louis's flat. Are you coming?" I nodded my head. He smirked. "That's my boy!"

 "Of course." Then, I remembered I couldn't leave Amy alone. I needed to spend every hour with her. "Can I bring Amy with me?" 

"Sure! Plus, we want to meet her."

"Okay, but No flirting or games, Malik!" I warned him as he laughed.

"Okay, okay!" He put his hands up in the air in defense. "See you on Friday!" I nodded again and we walked in our separate ways. On my way back to my flat, I thought about Amy and I. We were never friends since we first met. I knew we were more than that and I couldn't be because I was feeling more. But if being friends with her could earn back her trust then had to get used to it. But only for a while.

I opened the door and slammed it after I got inside. I was about to head to Amy's room, but I saw her in the living room, reading a book. "Hey Amy," I said making her look up my way, then she gave me a cute smile. That was a good sign, she was in a good mood. I hoped her day at work was fine.

"Hey, Harry." I walked and sat down next to her. 

"What are you doing?" I asked as she looked at me, giving me a look that said 'are you blind or idiot?' I knew her so well. She ignored me and continued on reading.

"I don't know... Reading, maybe?" She said sarcastically. 

I kept bothering her to stop her from reading and get her attention. I played with her hair and I kept flicking through the pages, as she groaned and told me to stop every second. I was glad she didn't kick me in the balls or slap me yet, but I did something dangerous. I took the book from her hands and threw it on the other couch.

"Hey!" Amy screamed.

"Oh! So, now I exist?" 

"Sadly." I rolled my eyes as she glared at me.

"Anyways, there is a party on Friday so remember that," I said standing up.

"Why?" She asked, being confused.

"Because you are coming. With me." I was about to head to my room, but she caught my wrist.

"Wait wait, what party?"

"My friend's party. Louis." 

"And, what makes you think that I was going with you?" I smiled putting my hand on her shoulders.

"Because we are friends. And, we should have a nice time together, Amy." 

"I wish I never said that word or even thought about that." She pushed my hand away.

"Also, Do you have any plans tonight?" She shook her head. "Good! Can we go out for a bit?" Amy raised her eyebrows.

"Just for a walk, not a date, silly." I chuckled at her reaction. She nodded her head then I walked away, leaving her with the book.

That went well, I guess. Maybe we could walk together and talk for a bit, I needed to know her feelings and thoughts.

I wanted to figure her out.