// thirteen //

Amy's pov

Amy's pov

"Amy, wake up." I heard his deep voice, waking me up. My brown eyes met his green ones once I opened them and he smiled wide. I smiled back and sat up. "Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning," He kissed my cheek. I had never slept that well since a long time, I think this was the best morning. "What time is it?" 

"Who cares?! Just do whatever you do in the morning, and come to the kitchen as quickly as you can," He said with a grin.

"God, what is up with you today? Are you okay?"

"What? Is it wrong that I want to spend every second with my beautiful girlfriend." 

"No, but you look excited. Did you drink anything? And why do you keep saying 'girlfriend'?" I asked chuckling.

"Because I can't believe that we are back! See, I won you." He winked making me laugh. "So, like I said get up, do your thing and come to the kitchen. The breakfast will be finished, and I got you some coffee." 

_____

"So, what are we going to do today?" I asked Harry and rested my head on his lap. He sent me a smile and shrugged. I never imagined that this would all happen in a month or at all. 

"What do you want to do today?" 

"I don't know, but I want to go out. Take me anywhere." He thought for a second and smiled.

"How about we go for a walk, meet the boys then come back here and watch some films?" I nodded agreeing. He leaned his head and kissed me, I kissed him back smiling. I wanted to freeze this moment.

We walked out of the flat and headed to the park. We were walking in silence, it was like both of us were lost in our own worlds, but what I noticed that Harry was smiling to himself. "Why are you smiling?" 

"Why are you doing the same?" He glanced at me. I didn't notice that I was smiling as well. Maybe, because I was happy that I was with him. I was trying to move on and I said I did when I was still living in the past, thinking of us all the time.

"Can I tell you something?" I nodded as we sat on the grass. "I want you to trust me this time, Amy." I was taken back, but I smiled.

"I'm working in progress on that," I said chuckling. "Don't worry."

"I'm sorry-"

"Let's just forget the past," I caught him off, smiling. 

"So, let's go see the boys. I'm sure they are at Louis's flat from yesterday cleaning up. His flat isn't that far from here." I nodded.  

We headed to Louis and Harry knocked on the door, he was right! The three boys were there. That reminded me of Niall, I didn't call him. I should do it today though. We sat down and I started to chat with Liam and Zayn while Harry was talking to Louis.

Harry's pov

I was so happy when I was with her. When I woke up and felt her two small arms being wrapped around my waist, I thought I was dreaming. She looked so beautiful even when she was asleep. I couldn't stop myself from running my fingers through her hair and kissing her forehead. 

But I didn't stop myself from thinking about tonight. Should I meet Chelsea and talk to her? Tell her to leave me and Amy alone? Or should I stay and spend my day with Amy? I liked that second thought, but Chelsea said she knew where I lived. She could come anytime and ruin everything more than it already was.

But maybe she was lying. She didn't have my number and she took it from Louis's phone, so she would go and ask the boys. And, the boys won't tell her where I lived, of course, so she couldn't find me. She was saying that to make me worry.

After a long thinking, I decided that I won't go. I could just stay and spend the whole with Amy and everything was going to be fine. Nothing was going to happen. I wanted today to be a good day, nothing was going to ruin it. Amy was talking to Liam and Zayn as I sat and chatted with Louis.

"You are an idiot! Chelsea stole your phone and got my number. She called me," I whispered so Amy couldn't hear us. Louis's eyes went wide, of course he didn't remember he was drunk. He was the only one who saw her and knew her.

"What?! When the hell did that happen?"

"After I left the party, she said you were drunk so she got your phone and called me."

"That bitch!" I couldn't stop my laugh. He looked at Amy then back at me and smirked.

"So... What's up with you and Amy?" I smiled.

"She isn't single anymore."

"Yeah, I can see."

"And, I'm telling your girlfriend about flirting with Am-"

"You know, I always thought of you both as a cute couple," He said trying to avoid the subject as I smirked. "Tell her and I will embarrass you."

"Don't care, she knows everything about me already." I chuckled.

"I'm going to prank you then." He smiled evilly and I put my hands up in defense. Nope, I couldn't take his pranks and stuff.

"Nothing happened and I didn't see anything."

"Good boy."

We stayed for a while, then we went back to our flat and changed into comfortable clothes. I sat down on the couch and Amy went to choose a film for us to watch.

"So, what film do you want to watch?" She asked turning around, smiling.

"Hmm... How about-" The doorbell rang cutting me off. Who was coming to visit us?

"I will get it." Amy walked to the door, I frowned and followed her. She opened the door and I wish I could slam it back. 

Chelsea.

A/N: Sorry for the changing of pov and have a larry moment! ;)