// four //

Amy's pov

Amy's pov

Harry was confusing me, I was surprised when I saw him after a long time. He came out of nowhere, I did not know if it was a good or a bad thing. As much as I hated to admit it, but sometimes I didn't really care if I was with him because he made me forget everything. Not that I was coming back to him. Although we were fighting and teasing each other all the time, it was fun actually. 

My life was boring. Going to the cafe, working, coming home, eating, reading, watching TV then sleeping. I was repeating the same routine over and ever again, it was just boring. But somehow I was starting to get used to him. 

My shift was almost over, I worked in a small cafe and I liked working here because I got used to it as well. I spent my whole day in here and I loved working.

"Excuse me." I heard a strong British voice and I knew who it belonged to. I looked up and my eyes went wide. You have got to be kidding me. That was the first thought that crossed my mind when I saw Harry. He looked surprised just like me. It looked like he didn't know that I worked here.

"What are you doing here?" I asked calmly, I didn't want to draw any attention and lose my job.

"I'm here to drink coffee," He said smiling. "You work here?" 

"Yeah, I work here."

"Nice! I have always wanted to work in a cafe." He shrugged his shoulders as I sighed.

"What would you like to drink, Harry?" He didn't answer but grinned at me. I raised my eyebrows in confusion. Did I say something wrong?  "Uh, what?"

"It's just - I really love it when you say my name," He said making me roll my eyes. He was a big flirt, he always said that in the past. 

"How about you tell me your order?"

"How about we go home?" 

"How about you let me do my job?" I said quietly for us to hear. He had a smirk and he shook his head. I sighed again, he was annoying me already. 

"Nope. I will let you and order if we walk after you are done."

"Just order. Please."

"I said I will order if you-"

"My god, fine! Let me work!" I groaned. After I calmed down and his smirk never left his face. He found it funny and it wasn't at all. 

"Coffee."

_____

"You never told me, you wanted to work in a cafe before," I asked breaking the silence. After we walked in silence, I was thinking.

Why was I making a big deal? He was my roommate, nothing more or less. He was something more, but that was history. I should move on and don't waste my time on hating or thinking of a comeback. I was not giving him a second chance or anything, but I was tired of fighting.

"And, you never told me you worked there." 

"I started working there about a year ago," I answered.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked being serious for a second. What he did that morning was a good gesture of him. He was nice to me and helped me to clean my cut and the floor, when he wasn't the one causing that. He was the same old Harry, caring about people before himself. But I guess he didn't do that the last time we met.

"I'm fine, and thanks for helping me today." I half smiled at him.

"No problem at all, glad to help."

"Do you still sing?" I remembered him singing and it was his passion. He used to sing to me and his friends that I had never met, he just talked about them.

"You remember?" 

"I don't forget anything. Like I remember calling you Hazza." He stopped walking and when I noticed I turned around to face him. "What? Why did you stop?"

I stopped my tracks as he shook his head chuckling. "It's just a weird thing. This morning you hated my guts and now you are being nice to me. Oh, and you're not trying to bother me?" He asked confused.

"You are weird. I mean if I act nice or rude, you still hate it?"

"It's just a confusing thing, Amy."

"What if... I'm sick of hating you. Like I don't want to waste my time on hating and thinking. What if, I'm moving on." He had a straight face and he heard every word I said. "Plus, I know you hate it when I called you Hazza, so I am bothering you." Harry laughed as I started walking.

He followed my tracks. "I think I'm starting to like it." 

"Huh?" I gave him a confused look.

"Hazza. I like it now!" He smirked.

"Oh really? Well, I have to find another name to annoy you with."

"I dare you, give me one now," He said as we arrived and he opened the door to our flat. After I got in and he closed the door behind us, he turned around to face me. "I'm waiting." 

"Harold." He had a blank face. I stifled a laugh. "Yup, that is my nickname for you."

"Please, never call me that."

"No promises, Harold." I walked to my room but before I enter he stopped me by holding my wrist.

"Can you forgive me? I really am sorry." I did not answer. I was thinking first, should I tell him everything even if it was hurtful and let everything out? Or should I give him a short answer?

When I made up my mind, I sighed and pulled my arm away from him. "Look, what you did, broke my heart and it was still breaking it everytime I remembered what you did. You just left and ended everything without giving me a damn reason." I crossed my arms to my chest.

"I was a good girlfriend, I treated you will. I even ignored every little thing people said about you, but you didn't give a damn. You just gave up!"

"I know, but-"

"Harry, I'm trying to move on now. Whatever the reason was let it be."

"Does that mean there is no chance?" I took a deep breath. "Can you even give me a second chance?"

"Well, you helped me this morning and it was very nice of you. I am trying to get used to you being back and we could try to be friends." 

He shook his head, "But we were never friends."

"Then, we should be roommates. Only roommates."