In a galaxy far far away...

[Coruscant]

1...

Breathe.

2...

Breathe.

3...

Breathe.

...Run! Run. Run and don't stop.

After all this time she had been hiding. She had never been seen. Hidden in the shadows with her cloak on to protect her from law enforcement. She had been fine. But one mistake changed it all and now she was in trouble and running for her life.

She was a thief and had finally been caught.

Breathing heavily the girl ran threw the beautifully lit city markets of the planet, Coruscant. She held on to the flowing material, hoping that her cloak wouldn't fall off from how fast she was running, while bumping into the crowds of people that continued to get in her way.

"Watch out!" Her voice yelled as people looked down at her wondering who would have dared to hit them and attempt to knock them over, but she didn't have time to look back at them.

"Stop! Stop! Come with us!" The voices of the officers yelled from behind. They tried to gain speed to hopefully reach the woman, but she was faster than them continuing to put distance between them.

"Sorry! Excuse me!" The girl yelled loudly. continuing to push through the city people. Some looked at her wanting to become nosy, but others knew that this girl had caused problems and knew to get the hell out of the way.

"Please stop or we will have to use force."

Running faster than before, she sped up deciding to now shove items out of people's hands, knowing the objects would cause the robotic officers to become slowed.

It seemed to have been working for she no longer saw the officers in sight. She could feel the pain in her heels as she quickly turned down a sudden alley way.

She noticed two large trash carriers on either side of the alley way soon taking her hands together feeling a sudden power flow through her. She then heard a loud sound from behind. Turning around to see what the sound was she noticed that the trash bins had now come together, successfully blocking the path.

The young woman continued running down the alley way after noticing the darkness that surrounded her. Her breath soon hitched as she realized she had to stop.

Her feet slid slightly as she was able to stop. Her legs gave out suddenly as she fell to the ground breathing heavily.

Looking at her hands she noticed that they had been resting in a puddle and were now wet. Shaking her hands to get the water off she then stood up again breathing in and making sure her hood was secured before deciding to calmly walk out of the corridor now blending in with the crowds again.

"Come on Mara you're almost safe. Just a little longer." She spoke to herself rubbing her head that ached with pain.

Walking back on the streets of Coruscant casually, her heart began to beat faster and faster. She knew for the moment she could have been considered safe, yet she just didn't feel like it. It was like deep down she knew she was going to be caught.

Her mind began to roam. She started to wonder if it was a good idea to come here. She couldn't even remember how long it had been since she had left Tatooine yet it felt like she was back in the same situation from when she was on the planet.