[TWO]

[Coruscant]

"What is going on in here?" Another voice spoke, adding to the two Jedi that had already arrived to see what was happening.

Anakin hadn't moved from Amara's side as the two stayed on the floor now cleaning up the pieces she had dropped earlier.

Amara felt embarrassed by how she had messed up in a place that wasn't even her own home. The voice that had now spoke sounded female and it was a voice that Amara had heard before.

"I-uh I'm so sorry!" Amara spoke picking up the pieces even faster than before. She didn't even want to look at her brother at this moment feeling nervous as to what would come of this situation.

Another figure came up to her now bending down to now lend their hand with cleaning up the mess as well. The other figure became very close causing Amara to now raise her head to see who it was. She was met with the eyes of another man.

He had a gentle face and when he looked at her, he immediately smiled at her calming her nervousness down.

"Hello my dear, my name is Obi-Wan Kenobi. Might I ask, what are you doing here?" The Auburn haired Jedi spoke to Amara. She tried to recall if she had met this man before but he seemed unfamiliar.

"Master Windu dropped me off here he told me to wait for you to arrive." Amara explained taking the pieces that she finally had picked up now holding them in her hands looking for a place to dispose of them.

"Do you know why?" He wondered trying to make sense of the situation. Master Windu had said nothing about the girl waiting for them, yet here she was.

"I am here to see Anakin. Master Windu brought me here to be reunited with my brother." Amara's head fell trying to be respectful. She knew this home wasn't her own and she knew that they way this man spoke, he clearly must have been Anakin's superior.

Obi-Wan stared at the girl a little longer realizing that she did look familiar. Going from Anakin to her, he knew it must have been true. But if such a thing was true, why had Qui-Gon never mentioned anything as such.

Amara stared at the Jedi waiting to see what he would say. Anakin on the other hand had refused to leave Amara's side. He didn't know how she got here or why, but he didn't want her to just leave like he did.

It had hurt him to leave her, and he thought of her often. To see her now was something he didn't want to rush. While this was happening Amara looked around to see who else was in the room soon seeing the woman who had spoke earlier.

"Padmè?" Amara wondered. Her face hadn't changed at all in the many years that it had been since she saw the woman.

Amara was nothing but a small child when her and Padmé first met, now Amara was standing before her now almost at the same height as Padmé.

Padmé knew this girl was no stranger, opening her arms widely to grab Amara. When she went to hug Amara she noticed that the woman seemed to have been shackled by the wrists.

"Why do you have these on?" Padmé wondered gaining the attention of the other Jedi as well. They all now wondered why she was shackled.

"I might have gotten into some trouble before I came here. So the Master decided to leave these shackles on me." Amara looked down hoping that Padmé didn't seem unsafe with her around.

"Please remove these cuffs off of her." Padmé suddenly spoke out towards her body guard. The man was not one to go against the queens word often. In all honesty this woman that stood before him and the senator didn't look like she could do much of anything.