[FOURTEEN]

[Geonosis]

Amara kept her head on Anakin's shoulder still taking a look around at all the Jedi that had finally came to aid her and the others.

Soon cages where the beasts were held, opened up again to show hundreds of battle droids with blasters now running towards the group ready to attack with hesitation.

Amara's eyes widened seeing them run towards them. Looking up at the other Jedi she saw that they finally acted, jumping into the Arena, now attacking the droids, stopping them from reaching the group on the Reek.

Looking down two Jedi came over in order to give Anakin and Obi-Wan lightsaber able to cut through the chains. Amara then looked down seeing Master Plo standing in front of them.

"Take Amara!" Obi-Wan yelled. Amara's eyes widened as she was handed over from Anakin to Master Plo.

"No I want to stay, I can do this!" Amara shook her head trying to gather her senses. Still Master Plo was quick holding her closely to him. She looked behind him to see that suddenly an explosion went off, frightening the Reek.

Anakin, Padmé and Obi-Wan then fell of the beast, now initiating in the fight that they couldn't avoid.

Plo Koon continued running the other way soon becoming guarded by other Jedi that fought behind and in front of him as he attempted to get the girl to safety. Amara laid on him waiting to reach the destination.

The brightness that used to cover Amara's eyes were soon replaced by darkness. Looking around, she noticed that she was now hidden in one of the cages underneath the arena. It was similar to the one she began in before she was tied up to a pillar.

Plo Koon sat the girl down against the wall so she could rest her head, he then touched her forehead gently, before trying to move away. She stopped him though. Grabbing his wrist she looked up at him.

"I want to fight. You chose to train me not because I was weak, but because I was stronger than others thought. Please let me show you that you made the right choice." Amara looked up at him waiting for his answer.

An audible chuckle was released from his throat as he tried to think of his next words. Amara then moved her hand from his wrist to the palm of his hand, giving a tight squeeze.

"I will not fail you Master." Amara nodded her head. Plo Koon's head dropped only slightly. He then looked behind him to see two other Jedi who had guarded him.

"Let's get her patched up." Plo Koon confirmed keeping her hand in his grasp. The other Jedi then arrived with medical equipment, now fixing up Plo Koon's young Padawan.

She groaned in pain when she felt them push on her wounds setting the healing material on her. Closing her eyes she just let them continue, hoping that it would end soon. They couldn't do too much while they were in the arena, but it was enough to keep Amara going.

Amara could feel the sweat fall down her face as she endured the pain. Her whole body trembled as the Jedi were now finishing up. Her eyes peaked open to see that the Jedi had now backed up. Looking down she then saw the multiple wounds that she truly had.

Her outfit had been torn replaced with bloody scratches all over. Master Plo then took of his cloak handing it to Amara to curb her worry and not look at all the bandages that covered her.