[FIFTEEN]

[Geonosis]

Amara and Boba's conversation ended after a while. She left feeling calmer, and she knew Boba was left feeling better than he did before. If she hadn't been there, he would have had to deal with the death of his father by himself. Amara gave him what he needed but never had.

A friend. One that he hoped to, in the future, see again.

Once leaving the arena, Amara looked around the outside of the large building, noticing a speeder that had luckily been left there. Jumping on the speeder quickly, she wasted no time, leaving in hopes of finding Doku, and the other Jedi.

When they left earlier, she happened to have noticed which way they were going, which made it a little easier to track Anakin down. She also could have just followed the darkened ground from all of the explosions that had been set off.

She didn't have to drive in the dark for very long, because she soon noticed a figure laying in the sand, accompanied by two other figures. Amara slowed her speeder trying to figure out who it was but upon further inspection she realized it was Padmé.

Stopping the speeder, she immediately jumped off, making her way towards the Senator. Sliding in the sand, Amara then got to her knees grabbing Padmé's head to place it on her lap.

"Padmé?! Padmé?" Amara called out shaking the Senator slightly, but becoming worried when she didn't respond. Looking up, Amara noticed that the Senator had rolled down the hill, probably hitting her head on the way down.

"Hey, Padmé...Wake up." Amara patted Padmé's face slightly, holding her head up. Padmé soon moaned out in pain, her brows furrowing together, as her eyes then squinted, looking up at Amara.

"Hey, are you alright?" Amara wondered moving the stray hairs away from Padmé's face. When she saw that Amara was alright, she smiled in relief.

"Amara! I'll be fine, I just need a second. Your brother and Obi-Wan are after Count Dooku. You have to get to them quickly, please! They shouldn't be too far ahead." Padmé attempted to get up, feeling pain strike in her back.

Amara tried to slow her down, holding on to her shoulders.

"Padmé hold on, let's get you somewhere safe." Amara tried to help her up but Padmé stopped her yet again.

"Do not worry about me! They will need you. I along with the other troops will meet up with you soon. You have to get to that hangar!" Padmé nodded her head, hoping Amara would understand.

Amara nodded along with her, getting up quickly, making her way back to the speeder. Taking one more glance towards Padmé, she then sped off quickly going to get to where Count Dooku was.

She rode through Geonosis, seeing the other battles that were ensuing around her. She wanted to help them all, but she needed to be with her brother. Capturing Count Dooku was important to the Jedi, so she wanted to offer her help.

Knowing she needed to speed up, she then pushing on the bars she was holding on to feeling the speeder go faster than before as she sped through all.

Her ears eventually picked up a sound above her. Looking up she noticed that it was two shuttles. She soon felt a familiar feeling course through her body and when looking up she noticed her brother was right above her.

This caused her to look forward noticing that Dooku was now in front of her, being accompanied by two other cruisers to protect him. He was now leading them to the hangar Padmé had been talking about.

She didn't want to give up her position, so she didn't acknowledge the fact that she had arrived to assist the two Jedi. Instead she just continued forward soon seeing a large rock building.